Hey Iowa! Kiss my ass if you don't like it

SoFL Husker

Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
5bf870a7d7b76.image.jpg

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Pay the refs more next year.

They gave it their best shot this year.
Yes their were some questionable calls on both side.

Are you forgetting about the BS “block in the back” that changed our situation from 3rd and 5 at mid field vs 2nd and 20 and gave your slow as team a chance to win? Or doesnt your inbred Iowa brain go back that far?

Great game Huskers! We didn't have a call go our way the whole game. Great 3rd quarter for the Huskers... Ferentz will usually play for over time but thankfully played for the win! Best of luck next season Huskers!

Reactions: mmotto and brnred

Are you forgetting about the BS “block in the back” that changed our situation from 3rd and 5 at mid field vs 2nd and 20 and gave your slow as team a chance to win? Or doesnt your inbred Iowa brain go back that far?

How cute

It wasn’t a block in the back. It was a blind side block. 28 got rocked and his helmet smacked the ground. That’s what the rule is made to prevent. I don’t necessarily agree with it though.

Great game Huskers! We didn't have a call go our way the whole game. Great 3rd quarter for the Huskers... Ferentz will usually play for over time but thankfully played for the win! Best of luck next season Huskers!
Yep we had the game for the taking in the 4th but Frost out Ferentz's ya,congrats on having a better stupid ass coach !

Reactions: CaboKP
It wasn’t a block in the back. It was a blind side block. 28 got rocked and his helmet smacked the ground. That’s what the rule is made to prevent. I don’t necessarily agree with it though.
That wasn’t even a blind side because he had is head even or in front of the defender trying to avoid blocking in the back

Nebraska got a couple of big breaks from the officials - the 4th quarter catch which was reversed and the obvious facemask which they somehow missed.

The blind side block against Nebraska was borderline but they have been calling that block illegal all season long.

That wasn’t even a blind side because he had is head even or in front of the defender trying to avoid blocking in the back
From what I’ve seen this year, the head doesn’t matter. If the defender doesn’t see it coming, it’s been getting called. Which is why it’s called a “blind side block”.

I’m more thinking of the blocks like Kenny bell threw in the championship game against Wisconsin now that’s a blindside block. Btw can we trade you chin for Phil Parker?

I’m more thinking of the blocks like Kenny bell threw in the championship game against Wisconsin now that’s a blindside block. Btw can we trade you chin for Phil Parker?
I pictured that play as well. Like I said, I don’t really like the rule that they are all pretty much the same penalty, regardless of violence.

Kirk would trade Parker for all the gold in the world. You can make a case that Parker has made Kirk rich.

Reactions: Baxter48
I have never seen a team as mediocre as Nebraska talk so much crap

But they did improve in the W-L column from last year and there was talk that bowls might not get filled. So maybe there is a chance to get to a Bowl after all

I have never seen a team as mediocre as Nebraska talk so much crap

But they did improve in the W-L column from last year and there was talk that bowls might not get filled. So maybe there is a chance to get to a Bowl after all

Nebraska was talking more trash pregame last year than any opposing team I've seen in Kinnick in my 35 years as a season ticket holder. Not surprising with how they play on the field I suppose. Not sure if that's a reflection on Frost or hold overs from Riley but If I were a Husker fan that's the first thing I'd want cleaned up. No need for that any time, but most certainly not with 4 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT