ADVERTISEMENT

Would love to see Iowa fans heart broken again.

I have been a husker fan since I was a kid my user name proves I'm a husker fan my favorite players are Terrell Farley Suh Lavonte David Ahman Green Crouch. My sophomore year in high school I got the opportunity to meet the 2000 starters while they were eating breakfast at the training table Jason Swab took me around got the opportunity to.meet coach Solich. If I was posing as an Iowa fan which I'm not I highly doubt any Iowa fan would know this. I was a fan during are NC title runs would of been in grade school idiot.

I have been a husker fan since I was a kid my user name proves I'm a husker fan my favorite players are Terrell Farley Suh Lavonte David Ahman Green Crouch. My sophomore year in high school I got the opportunity to meet the 2000 starters while they were eating breakfast at the training table Jason Swab took me around got the opportunity to.meet coach Solich. If I was posing as an Iowa fan which I'm not I highly doubt any Iowa fan would know this. I was a fan during are NC title runs would have been in grade school idiot.
Well, we’ll see how you post in the future. If you’re truly a Nebraska fan you’d know that the vast majority of iowa turds know more about husker football than many husker fans, it’s their obsession.

Answer this question and we’ll know for sure:

1. Are you triggered when Nebraska is called a football blueblood by unbiased non Nebraska pundits???

I tease I_wa fans who post on here, but there's a few who come over and don't troll and just want to talk football. I'm fine with them and won't mess with them at all. And I know there are NU fans who troll the I_wa board, and I would prefer they didn't. A little friendly smack talk on both sides is fine, but trolling really sucks no matter who is doing it.

If Iowa's version of "fine" has beaten Nebraska 7 out of the last 8 years what happens when they get an average offense?
As Iowa fans, the Nebraska game is our Super Bowl, I just hope in the future Iowa as a team saves something for the other games on the schedule. Iowa poured everything into the 3 point win in our Super Bowl win against Nebraska and didn’t have anything left for the rest of the games losing a combined 61-0. Embarrassing we put so much into beating bad Nebraska teams by 3 points. Some of our best teams beat some of Nebraska’s worst by 3 points, it’s the highlight of every Iowa fans season.

As Iowa fans, the Nebraska game is our Super Bowl, I just hope in the future Iowa as a team saves something for the other games on the schedule. Iowa poured everything into the 3 point win in our Super Bowl win against Nebraska and didn’t have anything left for the rest of the games losing a combined 61-0. Embarrassing we put so much into beating bad Nebraska teams by 3 points. Some of our best teams beat some of Nebraska’s worst by 3 points, it’s the highlight of every Iowa fans season.
why would a nebby game be Iowa's super bowl? Iowa played in 2 games after the nebby game this year and usually plays in at least one game in previous years. Last time i checked, nebby had everything to play for this year(making it YOUR super bowl), not Iowa. oh....and you lost. 0-4 to end the season. So much winning!

• Love
Reactions: DelusionalHawkeye
why would a nebby game be Iowa's super bowl? Iowa played in 2 games after the nebby game this year and usually plays in at least one game in previous years. Last time i checked, nebby had everything to play for this year(making it YOUR super bowl), not Iowa. oh....and you lost. 0-4 to end the season. So much winning!

And yet, here you are. Obsessing over Nebraska in a pathetic attempt to feel better about the sad state of Io_a football.

Last edited:
I can’t explain why Iowa fans treat the Nebraska game like our Super Bowl, we just do. Iowa as a team put everything into the 3 point last second win and saved nothing the remaining games. It must be that Nebraska has had success we can only dream of and we’re constantly begging for Nebraska’s fans respect.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
  • Haha
Reactions: DelusionalHawkeye
no one cares what happened in the 90's and earlier my man. perhaps if you stopped focusing on the past your team could have maybe won one of their last 4 games this year just to get in a bowl game for once.

giphy.gif

My bama source says there's now a decent chance Proctor stays

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT