ADVERTISEMENT

Matt...

Chuck003

Junior
Nov 6, 2016
I get it.. Dylan is the greatest recruit we have ever had. However, you are only as good as the coach and his surrounding team. Can Matt and his .500 record take them to the next level? I doubt it. Just becuase the guy has landed a top-notch recruit means that everything is OK? Relax a bit. I say it doesn't mean shit. Last year's coaching is a red-flag. But what do I know? Carry on...Good luck. I hope it works out and can propel the program. Will it? I doubt it, because he isn't the savior people think he is. Hope I am wrong, though, but I don't think I will be. Let's let it "play out" and see what happens.
Anyone disagree? Kiss my ass and talk to me in 3 years. I want to be wrong, but...Lands a once in a lifetime recruit and everything is great! LOL. Prove it with Matt's coaching ability. or shut the F up or Homer somwhere else.

Last edited:
I get it.. Dylan is the greatest recruit we have ever had. However, you are only as good as the coach and his surrounding team. Can Matt and his .500 record take them to the next level? I doubt it. Just becuase the guy has landed a top-notch recruit means that everything is OK? Relax a bit. I say it doesn't mean shit. Last year's coaching is a red-flag. But what do I know? Carry on...Good luck. I hope it works out and can propel the program. Will it? I doubt it, because he isn't the savior people think he is. Hope I am wrong, though, but I don't think I will be. Let's let it "play out" and see what happens.
Anyone disagree? Kiss my ass and talk to me in 3 years. I want to be wrong, but...Lands a once in a lifetime recruit and everything is great! LOL. Prove it with Matt's coaching ability. or shut the F up or Homer somwhere else.
then go eat sh!t and die

Reactions: montanahusker
Just have some ice cream and bon bons or whatever you girls eat when you’re overly emotional.

And a Merry Christmas to you too, Good Sir!

😂😂 😂 another one ranting on here in gibberish instead of drunk texting an ex girlfriend.

Reactions: Husker Todd
I guess someone just found out he's not getting what he wanted for Xmas.

I am not sold on Matt and never will be until he proves it on the field. He is going in the right direction, though. ( minus his first year debacle)
I think it’s fair to want on-field results, and his game management left something to be desired last season

I also think it’s fair to say we are trending up with him at the helm

Not a Nebraska fan. Let me guess….you’re an Iowa fan.

Jesus, and I thought I was a negative dick.

Merry Christmas @Chuck003. Everything will be ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT