ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go!! Welcome to the Jungle. Best Canes Team in...

Jan 7, 2012
13 years. Time my for my 2nd annual Trash talk yet respect thread. Nebraska has had a big part in my life for the last 30 years and I hope we can cap this last one off with a win! You guys are great fans and I hope to see some of you at sun life on Saturday!

This is the most depth and talent we have had since the cloud took over 5 years ago. Pardon the pun, but we are finally coming out of the smoke.

This is the biggest game in Al Golden's career and this will be the first time we really unveil our new global stadium. Took out 10,000 seats and brought the stands closer to the field for crazy intense experience.

The place will be absolutely rocking. Just want you to know what you're walking into. It's almost time!! Good luck huskers!

Last time I was there the stadium was new and the Huskers played TN for the National Championship. It was a great place then. Hope there is some Husker Hangover on Saturday. GBR! Sorry I can't make it this time. Everyone have fun and a good game.

Reactions: SeanTaylorsGhost
13 years. Time my for my 2nd annual Trash talk yet respect thread. Nebraska has had a big part in my life for the last 30 years and I hope we can cap this last one off with a win! You guys are great fans and I hope to see some of you at sun life on Saturday!

This is the most depth and talent we have had since the cloud took over 5 years ago. Pardon the pun, but we are finally coming out of the smoke.

This is the biggest game in Al Golden's career and this will be the first time we really unveil our new global stadium. Took out 10,000 seats and brought the stands closer to the field for crazy intense experience.

The place will be absolutely rocking. Just want you to know what you're walking into. It's almost time!! Good luck huskers!
Not saying much if this is your best team in 13 years. You all looked like garbage vs FAU b

Eat the garbage?!! Lol! What the what?

FAU was a lot of mini sub plots. Biggest game in the program's history, hour lightning delay, we ran 3 plays to not show our hands. It was a business trip, took their best shot, won by 24. Now the real RED test. Cannot wait to see how we stack up. We need this game, vs this team. You guys literally have a chance to shut the program down for another 2 years. If we lose I don't think Al makes it to the parking lot. Huge

Reactions: timnsun
STG, If only all opposing fans were like you... Respectful, yet also passionate! GBR and let's have a great game!

You too my man!! We have our handsfull with FSU and Gators so this is kind of nice to celebrate college football with a battle tested fan base that we know so very well. These are the fun games. Gotta savor them. I really have had nothing but respect for the Huskers since Osbourne went for 2... And thank you for Tommie Frazier (Bradenton boy) for running over the whole gators Defense! I believe we still owe you one for that. Going to be a great Saturday, now if we can get this low pressure system to clear the hell out of here so there's no rain that would be great!

Reactions: huskerj12
Nope

STG is good with us!

On another thread, some clown was saying that it would feel like a Nebraska home game. LOL, The freaks are coming out Saturday baby!!!!

I guess I will believe it when I see it. Now I agree it probably isn't going to be a Nebraska home game as there will probably be around 10K that travel, but I guess we will see what Miami has. Hasn't exactly been a hostile place and we will see if the stadium gets filled up even after cutting the seat numbers. Was there for an Orange Bowl and it was great, but we are far from that.

but for anyone who's interested this is what 400 million dollars looks like.

buffett_2464765b.jpg

I know this is the wrong place to post this but for anyone who's interested this is what 400 million dollars looks like.

Husker fan living in West Palm going to the game. Husker fans coming to the game, the stadium doesn't yet look like what is represented on the video. Those are all final renovations that won't be completed until next year. They did remove some seating and move the stands on the sidelines closer to the field though this year. All new grass as well. It will be a great game.

I guess I will believe it when I see it. Now I agree it probably isn't going to be a Nebraska home game as there will probably be around 10K that travel, but I guess we will see what Miami has. Hasn't exactly been a hostile place and we will see if the stadium gets filled up even after cutting the seat numbers. Was there for an Orange Bowl and it was great, but we are far from that.

Except Warren's worth is 166 times $400million. That's a staggering thought.

I can't gage what Cane fans are hoping for. I read some of your message boards. Do you or do you not want Golden fired? I hear it often so much from many of you. You have to think that after someone flew a banner over your stadium during practice hoping for Butch Davis to come back.

I'm just glad that this is a afternoon game. The past several years NU has not played well at night on the road.

I can't gage what Cane fans are hoping for. I read some of your message boards. Do you or do you not want Golden fired? I hear it often so much from many of you. You have to think that after someone flew a banner over your stadium during practice hoping for Butch Davis to come back.

That's a very good question. I would say it's 60/40 60 in support. The lunatic fringe is on a mission to bring Butch back, but they are just that, lunatics. It really comes down to this game. If we can get by this one. (Hoping) then he might be able to buy himself 1 more year because that will at least ensure a 8-9 win season. Al has cleaned us up real good. GPAs are up and arrests are down. Unfortunately, that song don't play so well around here. Shame. After all the ridicule and persecution we have brought upon ourselves I've got to tell you the last couple of years have been nice watching the schools up north on the blotter.

Went to the 09 OU-Miami game, I was stationed in Key West so A Cane buddy and I got tickets and made the drive. Walking to the stadium from the parking lot I was suddenly grabbed by my collar and picked up by a Cane fan who resembled Michael Duncan Clark from Green Mile, My bad for wearing an OU shirt. But most of the Miami fans I encountered were cool. Tough 1 point loss to the Canes and a long drive back to base.Miss the Sooner-Husker rivalry, And always pulling for you all. Sorry we didn't have your back against the Horns. I'm Ready for that conference to implode!

I would change my screen name to AlsGoldenShowers..
Yes!! Now we are getting into the red of it! Getting closer to Saturday. Keep em coming. Oh and btw. Caneshades is the worst of he worst.he is like this Cold War bay of pigs bacteria that evolved in the mold And emerged in the present day. He is not what a cane is anymore. They are almost extinct.

Reactions: timnsun

Arizona State just downsized their stadium and also tried to sell it as a positive move. Who are they and Miami kidding? They both did it because they couldn't sell the seats and a half empty stadium looks bad. Don't be so gullible.

Best Canes team in 13 yrs? no reason for me to read any further. Miami sucks this yr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT