ADVERTISEMENT

Herd Immunity Math

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is silliness. Without knowing what his depreciation schedule looks like or how much of his earnings were left in his C- corporations, taking the bottom line of his tax return and acting like that is an accurate representation is meaningless.
I'm sure they NTY didn't leave it to their reporters to decipher his returns. You bring in experts to parse the numbers. I realize for someone who is predisposed to disbelieve anything the NYT writes this is a tough pill to swallow, but ... journalism at it's best.

I'm just gonna leave this here for you. I freaking loved it, I think you will too.

He just goes down to H&R block and has all his taxes done.Laughing

$421 million coming due, huh? Forbes listed his assets at 2.5 billion and yearly income at $190 million. That was in 2016 I believe.

I agree it is very destructive to promote fear. I wish the media would stop doing that.
You mean like Donald's "fire and destruction" speeches? Like telling people in the suburbs to be very afraid, or telling people that rapists and murderers are pouring across the border from Mexico? Do you mean like that? It's bad for the media to report on the fear he spreads, but I suppose he's just telling it like it is?

Reactions: Stlhuskers
Donald, unlike other presidents, has refused to show his taxes. I wonder why?
Why? My honest guess is that Trump was a businessman in a very competitive real estate business and doesn't want to give his competitors any insight into his business practices. That's one of the prime reasons why taxes are supposed to be private. The other recent presidents weren't primarily real estate businessmen.

Why? My honest guess is that Trump was a businessman in a very competitive real estate business and doesn't want to give his competitors any insight into his business practices. That's one of the prime reasons why taxes are supposed to be private. The other recent presidents weren't primarily real estate businessmen.
You are joking, right? Every president for decades has willingly provided their taxes to be scrutinized by the public, precisely because they are the president and the public wants to know exactly who is representing them. Why should Donald get a free pass? You make it sound like he's being unfairly judge. HA! He's making himself the exception. Anyway, Donald has refused and gone to great lengths to keep his records secret. But honestly, he could offer any wild explanation and his minions would accept his BS without challenge. His taxes raise all kinds of questions, like not paying them? Really? Your good with that? For the conservatives who love to complain about poor people who don't pay their share and suck off the system, here's a guy who claimed to be exceedingly wealthy, which appears to be a farce, but he paid no taxes for years, and that's a fact. You know if that was Biden or Hillary or anybody on the left Fox news would be all over this, and all you people searching for whataboutism justifications would be on the attack. There is no salve to heal the divide in this country. I'm just glad there are still people out there holding power to account.

Because there is nothing to learn from it.
This is either unbelievably naive or dishonest. One Repub on the board says he has a lot to hide to protect his businesses from competitors. You say there's nothing to learn. The man is the POTUS, and it matters. Why is that such a hard concept for Repubs to understand?

This is either unbelievably naive or dishonest. One Repub on the board says he has a lot to hide to protect his businesses from competitors. You say there's nothing to learn. The man is the POTUS, and it matters. Why is that such a hard concept for Repubs to understand?
When you have multiple corporations, your personal tax return doesn't give you any kind of picture of a persons finances that is meaningful.

You are joking, right? Every president for decades has willingly provided their taxes to be scrutinized by the public, precisely because they are the president and the public wants to know exactly who is representing them. Why should Donald get a free pass? You make it sound like he's being unfairly judge. HA! He's making himself the exception. Anyway, Donald has refused and gone to great lengths to keep his records secret. But honestly, he could offer any wild explanation and his minions would accept his BS without challenge. His taxes raise all kinds of questions, like not paying them? Really? Your good with that? For the conservatives who love to complain about poor people who don't pay their share and suck off the system, here's a guy who claimed to be exceedingly wealthy, which appears to be a farce, but he paid no taxes for years, and that's a fact. You know if that was Biden or Hillary or anybody on the left Fox news would be all over this, and all you people searching for whataboutism justifications would be on the attack. There is no salve to heal the divide in this country. I'm just glad there are still people out there holding power to account.
I come back to the basic point. He has to be very much audited by the IRS every year. If there was anything illegal why wouldn't the IRS have found it and sued him? All of his critics have no answer for that logic.

When you have multiple corporations, your personal tax return doesn't give you any kind of picture of a persons finances that is meaningful.
Oh brother! You people really don't understand how investigative journalism works. You digest so much garbage that you haven't a clue what top shelf journalism really looks like. I suppose it doesn't matter. You've forfeited all judgement long ago, assuming you had any in the first place. Trump is a cancer, anybody with a modicum of objectivity can see it plain as day.

Actually, Faucci (sp) is already predicting 20% of the population has herd immunity....So wouldn’t that be 65,000,600 already? Most undiagnosed? Go back to your hole flamer....
We need to get serious here for once.

There are 2 ways that this virus ends. 1 is with a vaccine. 2 is with herd immunity. Herd immunity is not a national thing, but rather state to state or city to city. The data shows definitively that there is herd immunity in NY, NJ, and some other northeast states.

If we had completely shut down everyone in December 2019 and banned all travel from outside the country, and had everyone comply 100%, we could be in a place right now where there would be no COVID-19 in the USA, except that probably 40,000,000 would have died of starvation and other health problems, the economy would have been completely destroyed, and when the first illegal or legal immigrant with COVID-19 came over once things opened up now, we would start the same process that started in January. Less would have died of COVID, probably because everyone over 75 would have died of something else during the shutdown.

Last edited:
We need to get serious here for once.

There are 2 ways that this virus ends. 1 is with a vaccine. 2 is with herd immunity. Herd immunity is not a national thing, but rather state to state or city to city. The data shows definitively that there is herd immunity in NY, NJ, and some other northeast states.

If we had completely shut down everyone in December 2019 and banned all travel from outside the country, and had everyone comply 100%. we could be in a place right now where there would be no COVID-19 in the USA, except that probably 40,000,000 would have died of starvation and other health problems, the economy would have been completely destroyed, and when the first illegal immigrant once things opened up now, we would start the same process that started in January. Less would have died of COVID, probably because everyone over 75 would have died of something else during the shutdown.
This. And I would add that herd immunity takes different levels of infection in different areas depending on the populations lifestyle. Cities obviously require a higher infection rate than rural areas where people have much less personal interaction.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I come back to the basic point. He has to be very much audited by the IRS every year. If there was anything illegal why wouldn't the IRS have found it and sued him? All of his critics have no answer for that logic.
Listen, I'm not an expert, I don't know all of the tax laws. Even if I did, people assume that bad behavior is equivalent to illegality. It's not. Repubs bang the drum on what they see as illegal behavior by the left all the time. More often than not they're wrong. Besides, powerful men and women regardless of political class have the very best lawyers, which pretty much ensures they get away with whatever malfeasance they're up to. I'm assuming this will be investigated further, especially his associations with bad hombres abroad. However, the immediate effect of this revelation is how it shapes public perception. Here's a guy who claimed to be among the wealthiest men in America, a yugely successful businessman. His tax returns suggest he was a massive failure. Taxes and who pays for whom is a yuge issue with the right. They hate entitlements, free lunches, and footing the bill for undeserving poor people sucking off the system. And yet, they never seem to hold the wealthy to the same standard? Trump apparently paid no taxes for a decade, and only $750 the year he was elected. I find that deeply troubling, and so do tens of millions of Americans.

What I should have added is a time line for rolling the vaccine out. If it's a year from now, won't we have given time for the virus to pretty.muxj run its course?

Assume it is into the future 8-12 months, then you are still likely have a skeptical population who may or may not rush to get the vaccine. I may be one of those who waits to see if others start growing horns first.

This is all to say, I pray the vaccine is the answered but there is always that doubt.
Given the seriousness of this virus and the trials already run, there is no logical reason to delay release of this vaccine any longer. There is NO reason to not be giving the vaccine especially to the elderly in nursing homes which already have none infections in house. You go in and antibody test the population to see if they've already had it then you vaccinate all of those who haven't. Likewise Dr.s, nurses, and first responders should be vaccinated if they consent. I've been advocating for that course since early in the summer.

Our state health department has informed our local physicians that they can start getting vaccinated in early November. I'm not sure which company's vaccine they'll be getting but my spouse is in line to get vaccinated then. Fauci and any other CDC bureaucrat who is trying to delay that is doing a grave disservice to the country. I believe that we need to take a VERY hard look at which biological companies our bureaucrats have economic ties to. My suspicion is that Dr. Fauci has some very large holdings of a certain pharmaceutical company and he'll do his best to make sure that their vaccine is the first one approved for use in the U.S.

Last edited:
People can speculate all they want about having or not having herd immunity. IMO we need an effective safe vaccine period regardless of what you think or don't think about herd immunity. Hopefully vaccines are now not too far off and so far they've provided immune responses in the trials to date.

BUT IF some people are anti-vaxxers and won't get vaccinated that's their choice and their risk. I won't have sympathy for the anti-vaxxers if they get sick but I respect their right to choose.
I can appreciate your sentiment regarding those who CHOOSE to Vac or not! And frankly thats how it should be......here's the big BUT....with the wrong people at the helm, those with the needle madness, can YOU or anyone really tell us what the H is going to be IN the vac?
Now i know the Vac guzzlers cant wait to get a good dose, and people who want to, at least tap the brakes?......well you all have your pre-programed canned reply, here i will help you...Tin FOIL, con-spiracy theorist , oh theeeeey would do thaaaaat.... wake up sheep, they've already done THAAAT

My point just one ingredient that is found Thimerosal in Flu vacs (single dose viles usually not) is a preservative, contains Mercury , have you that" know it all" read the disclaimer? the VAERS why don't you, who plunge in , just take a few to check into what your getting dose'd with, before you bitch at those are a bit more diligent and deliberate ?
Regardless not an easy answer here, and i disagree but Redcap is at least intelligent in his address of the matter.

Listen, I'm not an expert, I don't know all of the tax laws. Even if I did, people assume that bad behavior is equivalent to illegality. It's not. Repubs bang the drum on what they see as illegal behavior by the left all the time. More often than not they're wrong. Besides, powerful men and women regardless of political class have the very best lawyers, which pretty much ensures they get away with whatever malfeasance they're up to. I'm assuming this will be investigated further, especially his associations with bad hombres abroad. However, the immediate effect of this revelation is how it shapes public perception. Here's a guy who claimed to be among the wealthiest men in America, a yugely successful businessman. His tax returns suggest he was a massive failure. Taxes and who pays for whom is a yuge issue with the right. They hate entitlements, free lunches, and footing the bill for undeserving poor people sucking off the system. And yet, they never seem to hold the wealthy to the same standard? Trump apparently paid no taxes for a decade, and only $750 the year he was elected. I find that deeply troubling, and so do tens of millions of Americans.
regardless of what is in Trump's tax returns the NYTimes and CNN would spin it to make him out to be the devil. I wouldn't want my returns made public nor would you unless as I suspect your tax return consists of a 1040EZ and a W-2. What I make and how I make it is nobody's business but my own and the IRS's. Now on the other hand IF there were criminal activity involved the IRS is legally bound to turn those returns over for prosecution. So what we're looking at here is a democrat prosecutor trying to gain access to his returns to try to find something that the IRS attorneys and accountants haven't found on their own. Do you really think that the IRS would protect Trump from prosecution? This is a case of a prosecutor abusing his office to try to gain a political advantage for his party.

I can appreciate your sentiment regarding those who CHOOSE to Vac or not! And frankly thats how it should be......here's the big BUT....with the wrong people at the helm, those with the needle madness, can YOU or anyone really tell us what the H is going to be IN the vac?
Now i know the Vac guzzlers cant wait to get a good dose, and people who want to, at least tap the brakes?......well you all have your pre-programed canned reply, here i will help you...Tin FOIL, con-spiracy theorist , oh theeeeey would do thaaaaat.... wake up sheep, they've already done THAAAT

My point just one ingredient that is found Thimerosal in Flu vacs (single dose viles usually not) is a preservative, contains Mercury , have you that" know it all" read the disclaimer? the VAERS why don't you, who plunge in , just take a few to check into what your getting dose'd with, before you bitch at those are a bit more diligent and deliberate ?
Regardless not an easy answer here, and i disagree but Redcap is at least intelligent in his address of the matter.
Did you realize that you get more mercury from a single serving of tuna or salmon than you get from a dose of flu vaccine? Did you realize that thimersol is only present in multi-dose vials of flu vaccine? I don't know of a single health care facility that uses multi-dose vials in this country. COVID vaccine will be all single dose packed and won't contain thimersol.

There is no reason for people to not get the flu vaccine. I just had mine Friday. I will also get a COVID vaccination as soon as they let me. The risk to people like myself from the wild virus is 10,000 times higher than the risk of having a problem from the vaccine. Any reaction I might have to the vaccine is very treatable. Infection with COVID for somebody with my health issues? Not so much. That said, I refuse to sit at home and do nothing. I don't eat inside at restaurants but otherwise my life is pretty much the same routine as it was before COVID.

Reactions: jmliehr
Donald, unlike other presidents, has refused to show his taxes. I wonder why?
Who knows maybe he exaggerates income, maybe he is even showing a loss that’s his business. If he cheated on taxes I trust the IRS with it’s left leaning master would have already leaked it. You guys are obsessed with this not for legal wrongdoing but to embarrass the guy. Unless of course you think there is a w-2 in there from Putin

You don't have to vote for Trump, nobody ever said you did. You can vote however you want. Fine with me. But false claims of illegal behavior are slander IMO. I trust the IRS would root out any illegal tax issues.

Reactions: dinglefritz
regardless of what is in Trump's tax returns the NYTimes and CNN would spin it to make him out to be the devil. I wouldn't want my returns made public nor would you unless as I suspect your tax return consists of a 1040EZ and a W-2. What I make and how I make it is nobody's business but my own and the IRS's. Now on the other hand IF there were criminal activity involved the IRS is legally bound to turn those returns over for prosecution. So what we're looking at here is a democrat prosecutor trying to gain access to his returns to try to find something that the IRS attorneys and accountants haven't found on their own. Do you really think that the IRS would protect Trump from prosecution? This is a case of a prosecutor abusing his office to try to gain a political advantage for his party.
Why do you hold Trump to one standard, and Democrats to another. The hypocrisy makes it exceedingly difficult to respect your otherwise reasoned response. Why is it okay for Trump to protect his tax returns, when all other presidents and presidential candidates have provided theirs for several decades? Of course, I wouldn't want someone arbitrarily making my taxes public, but I'm not the POTUS, are you? Donald, is that you? Your suggestion that a Democrat can't use discretion is problematic to the extreme. Once you go down that road you set a standard that the other side can't be trusted, no matter how vetted and impartial their track record. This cuts both ways. I am surrounded by Repubs, most of whom I respect, but once you set the standard that the other side is the enemy, society begins to rot. Speaking of rot, back to Trump. He's sullied the FBI, the military, the CIA, all agencies filled with Repubs. Everyone has to pledge absolute fealty to the king. Truly an awful precedent/president. And lastly, I don't know if there is something illegal in Trump's taxes, and neither do you. I'm not actually making a case that he broke the law, but you're sure defending that position like I have. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, I'll leave that to the experts. What I can say is that the Art of the Deal? What a joke. And no taxes? Wow, just wow. What a despicable paraquat.

Did you realize that you get more mercury from a single serving of tuna or salmon than you get from a dose of flu vaccine? Did you realize that thimersol is only present in multi-dose vials of flu vaccine? I don't know of a single health care facility that uses multi-dose vials in this country. COVID vaccine will be all single dose packed and won't contain thimersol.

There is no reason for people to not get the flu vaccine. I just had mine Friday. I will also get a COVID vaccination as soon as they let me. The risk to people like myself from the wild virus is 10,000 times higher than the risk of having a problem from the vaccine. Any reaction I might have to the vaccine is very treatable. Infection with COVID for somebody with my health issues? Not so much. That said, I refuse to sit at home and do nothing. I don't eat inside at restaurants but otherwise my life is pretty much the same routine as it was before COVID.

Who knows maybe he exaggerates income, maybe he is even showing a loss that’s his business. If he cheated on taxes I trust the IRS with it’s left leaning master would have already leaked it. You guys are obsessed with this not for legal wrongdoing but to embarrass the guy. Unless of course you think there is a w-2 in there from Putin
exactly! The IRS is legally bound to turn the Donald over for prosecution if their accountants and attorneys find wrong doing. My aunt worked for the IRS for decades. IF anything remotely questionable gets flagged they dig deep. Even then it often ends in nothing more than a penalty which amounts to interest charges on the amount of disallowed deductions. The IRS employs thousands of people to dig through complicated tax returns.

The guy that should show a W-2 from Putin is Hunter Biden. It should be stapled right next to his W-2s from that Ukrainian energy company and the ChineseLaughing

Orange face, worst hair on the planet, clown tie hanging down to his nuts, talks like a child while waving around freakishly small hands. Donald doesn't need the left to embarrass himself.

You don't have to vote for Trump, nobody ever said you did. You can vote however you want. Fine with me. But false claims of illegal behavior are slander IMO. I trust the IRS would root out any illegal tax issues.
Read what I've written. I assume that's not too heavy of a lift. I explicitly said I don't know if he's done anything illegal. It speaks volumes that one of the self-proclaimed wealthiest men in America paid nothing in taxes. Why are you dodging that question? Be honest with yourself. If I swapped out Trump for Clinton on this report, and it was published on Fox rather than the NYT, would you be singing another tune.

Dingle, yes I mentioned if you read closely themorsil was NOT common in single dose.
Please don’t poo poo the side effects had a family member contract Gilliain BArre syndrome,
After the flu shot, so it can happen,
Glad you GET ON WITH LIFE!! it what we all must do.
Sounds like you battle some concerns, Godspeed to you.

Read what I've written. I assume that's not too heavy of a lift. I explicitly said I don't know if he's done anything illegal. It speaks volumes that one of the self-proclaimed wealthiest men in America paid nothing in taxes. Why are you dodging that question? Be honest with yourself. If I swapped out Trump for Clinton on this report, and it was published on Fox rather than the NYT, would you be singing another tune.
You have zero substantiated proof of what he paid in TOTAL taxes. Does it seem unreasonable to you that a person in the real estate business might actually pay more in real estate taxes? Is that too heavy of a lift? Or don't real estate taxes count in your view of the world? Don't you think there are multiple legal tax entities in addition to a personal return involved for a wealthy investor that would have to be included to get a full picture? Or don't you care about having a full picture?

As far as I know there are tons of similar issues in Hillary Clinton's tax returns. BUT I'm not attacking her at all for using legal deductions either. I trust that the IRS is auditing the Clintons just as they are auditing Trump so that satisfies me that there's nothing illegal in the tax returns. And IF what the Trumps and the Clintons are doing is legal in their tax returns, that's all I care about regarding their taxes. I care much more about their national policy issues than I would ever care about their legal tax returns.

Reactions: MoneyMan300
exactly! The IRS is legally bound to turn the Donald over for prosecution if their accountants and attorneys find wrong doing. My aunt worked for the IRS for decades. IF anything remotely questionable gets flagged they dig deep. Even then it often ends in nothing more than a penalty which amounts to interest charges on the amount of disallowed deductions. The IRS employs thousands of people to dig through complicated tax returns.

The guy that should show a W-2 from Putin is Hunter Biden. It should be stapled right next to his W-2s from that Ukrainian energy company and the ChineseLaughing
So a dude who isn't president, he's not even an elected official, who has been investigated by Repubs -- your standard of impartiality -- and still no charges. That's important, but not Trump? Is it exhausting going to the mat for such a morally bankrupt troll every day for the last four years? You're a lot cause, and that's fine because America is changing, and it looks nothing like you.

Orange face, worst hair on the planet, clown tie hanging down to his nuts, talks like a child while waving around freakishly small hands. Donald doesn't need the left to embarrass himself.

I'm interested in hearing your response as to why the IRS hasn't found anything wrong

Obviously the NYT timed it perfectly to distract from policy discussion issues in the debate. Surprise, surprise.

Yet they provided no proof or named sources yet AGAIN. Reminds one of the "boy who cried wolf" because after so many attempts to make mischief, their credibility is completely shot by now.

The really big logic question however is if Trump (or anyone else for that matter) had done something illegal on their tax returns over the years why wouldn't the IRS have sued him or put him in jail? He has to be one of the most audited people in the country. The IRS is not known for being stupid or showing any mercy - for anyone. The argument that Trump did something illegal in his tax returns falls completely flat if you think about it for a second.

And people always ignore the fact that EVERY major office holder has to submit a financial disclosure statement to prove they have no financial conflicts of interest. Yes, even Trump.

Talk about the lack of fairness. The Press is THE prime example of that.
Thing isn't that he isn't paying much in taxes. He's admitted that before. Even during the last debates. It's the enormous debt that makes him susceptible to foreign influence. That's a huge deal. Also the tricky math involved to make your tax bill smaller might have to be further examined.
The thing about owing 450 million dollars is that every domestic and foreign issue, regardless of the situation, context, or danger, becomes an opportunity to pad your wallet and work toward paying off the egregious debt.

We’re not being served. We’re being grifted.

Last edited:
Thing isn't that he isn't paying much in taxes. He's admitted that before. Even during the last debates. It's the enormous debt that makes him susceptible to foreign influence. That's a huge deal. Also the tricky math involved to make your tax bill smaller might have to be further examined
So you're claiming that a real estate investor isn't paying anything in real estate taxes? You know this for a fact? Or don't TOTAL taxes matter in your opinion? As far as foreign influence goes, the U.S. already requires the filing of a financial disclosure statement for this very purpose. Trump filled one out too.

Taxes are a complicated subject. I'm not qualified to judge Trump's tax returns so I trust the IRS to do that job. And if it's all legal, that's all I care about. Period.

You have zero substantiated proof of what he paid in TOTAL taxes. Does it seem unreasonable to you that a person in the real estate business might actually pay more in real estate taxes? Is that too heavy of a lift? Or don't real estate taxes count in your view of the world? Don't you think there are multiple legal tax entities in addition to a personal return involved for a wealthy investor that would have to be included to get a full picture? Or don't you care about having a full picture?

As far as I know there are tons of similar issues in Hillary Clinton's tax returns. BUT I'm not attacking her at all for using legal deductions either. I trust that the IRS is auditing the Clintons just as they are auditing Trump so that satisfies me that there's nothing illegal in the tax returns. And IF what the Trumps and the Clintons are doing is legal in their tax returns, that's all I care about regarding their taxes. I care much more about their national policy issues than I would ever care about their legal tax returns.
Hillary isn't the president. Get over it, move on already. We can parse this all day long and get nowhere. Donald can do no wrong in your eyes, I get it. And of course I want a full picture, will Trump give us one? Nope. In the words of Repubs frothing at the mouth over Hunter, a dude who isn't even an elected official, "what's he hiding?" Obviously, I don't have proof, what a stupid thing to say, and despite your attempts to explain his taxes, neither do you. Is that lost on you? I have no proof, ergo my questions are invalid. You have no proof, ergo your explanation is valid.

No I would say the vitriol has exposed a segment of our population to be sure. I realized years ago that the left was not dealing with reason anymore, everything was purely emotional. The media has stoked that fire so much there is no longer even the instinct to think in your own best interests. The real thing you wackos will find out in the coming years is that once the target is no longer Trump it will be switched to others and other things. Eventually this anger and self loathing will be targeted at you or your interests. When that happens you will be begging for help from the same people you attacked previously and justly the help will not come. But you keep going there cowboy and keep attacking to cover your own issues

Honestly anything that comes out that makes him look bad I'm fine with. That's is my admitted bias. He has cheated in every aspect of his adult life. Cheated on all three wives, in school, in business, his real estate disclosures were fabricated. He has shown the only real measurement he values is financial and that's been a lie too. It's just a pattern that his tax practices are shady as well. We deserve better as country and he isn't it. Either is Biden by the way. Let's shoot for greatness.

Hillary isn't the president. Get over it, move on already. We can parse this all day long and get nowhere. Donald can do no wrong in your eyes, I get it. And of course I want a full picture, will Trump give us one? Nope. In the words of Repubs frothing at the mouth over Hunter, a dude who isn't even an elected official, "what's he hiding?" Obviously, I don't have proof, what a stupid thing to say, and despite your attempts to explain his taxes, neither do you. Is that lost on you? I have no proof, ergo my questions are invalid. You have no proof, ergo your explanation is valid.
You brought up Hillary not me or did you forget? I don't care about either Hillary or Trump's taxes.

As far as a full picture, the New York Times actually could tabulate some of the real estate taxes that Trump pays on his properties by going to local county public records and doing the research. BUT they don't want to do that research because it would undercut their narrative that Trump pays no taxes. They'd rather just speculate on a small sliver of the total picture to distort the story for their readers.

I'm interested in hearing your response as to why the IRS hasn't found anything wrong
I can't possibly answer that question, but that's not really the point, is it? Trump's taxes aren't just about possible tax evasion, it's about his associations and his vulnerabilities that become America's vulnerabilities. Do you understand that?

This is a very detail thread that spells things out for people like me who clearly are not well versed in the complexities of taxes. No fake news here. Just numbers. He has quite a bit of loans that are due very soon. Maybe he is trying to run out the clock and just pass the debt off to his family members when he is gone soon but if he isn't he will have to come up with quite a bit of money that I'm not sure he has.

• Haha
Reactions: OzzyLvr
I can't possibly answer that question, but that's not really the point, is it? Trump's taxes aren't just about possible tax evasion, it's about his associations and his vulnerabilities that become America's vulnerabilities. Do you understand that?
Have you ever heard of financial disclosure statements that all high ranking government officials have to fill out (including Trump) for the purpose of understanding associations, vulnerabilities, etc.?

And government experts go through those financial disclosure statements with a fine tooth comb for every president to protect national security interests. Do you think you could do a better job than those government experts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT