ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe they are all against us

The football gods are against us for firing Solich. Moving to the Big Rapeighteen was our misinterpretation of the problem.
Or parity impacted us more than any school that use to good like Minn which we hope to become. Old schoolers still think we can revive LOL. Sorry, it’s over. Better admit than open your mouth and reserve all doubt. Mid 3* rules

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
We need someone bigger than this stupid fvcking bullshit. A gawd damn bona fide alpha who has a plan and doesn’t give 2 fvcks what anyone else says, thinks or does. I sure as shit hope Rhule is that guy. Rant over/
Doesn’t sound like him

"The college football gods hate us because us leaving the Big-12 derailed college football."

As well traveled as we used to be to post-season appearances you'd think bowl-destination cities would contribute to our NIL to get us back in the game. 😐

Reactions: BleedRed78
"The college football gods hate us because us leaving the Big-12 derailed college football."

As well traveled as we used to be to post-season appearances you'd think bowl-destination cities would contribute to our NIL to get us back in the game. 😐
Maybe they forgot because we haven’t traveled well in 7 years.

They hate us because Frank Solich was anointed the head coach without a national search while the Athletic Director was out of town. Insubordination like that disrupts the space-time continuum and the gods don't like that.
Not this crap all over again..

Solich was the last one to give us a conference title ..

Reactions: JOHNNY N
7 years without a bowl.

18 one possession lost games in 3 years. 19 really when you count the 2021 Ohio St game. (check my math. Did a quick count)

The college football gods hate us because us leaving the Big-12 derailed college football.
Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you. One of my favorite lines and I don’t remember where I first heard it.

Reactions: nwualum
Fix the O Line. Make it nasty again. We will start winning these 1 score games. The rest will follow.
We’ll never have a dominant O line like Tom had unless we can recruit like Michigan. Even Wisconsin’s best teams had weak spots on their O lines and there have been players from there admitting they used PEDs.

We’ll never have a dominant O line like Tom had unless we can recruit like Michigan. Even Wisconsin’s best teams had weak spots on their O lines and there have been players from there admitting they used PEDs.
Make better PEDs. Nebraska invented the McRib for christ's sake, you think we could come up with some sort of undetectable PED. I kid. sort of.

Mmm GIF

• Haha
Reactions: nostromo78
We need someone bigger than this stupid fvcking bullshit. A gawd damn bona fide alpha who has a plan and doesn’t give 2 fvcks what anyone else says, thinks or does. I sure as shit hope Rhule is that guy. Rant over/
I will give a big ole hip hip to that. And for the love of all that is holy, will the alpha please say "hello, you can leave now" to Tom Osborne.

Alpha doesn't need his damn input.

The football gods are against us for firing Solich. Moving to the Big Rapeighteen was our misinterpretation of the problem.
OMFG, really? We were in a talent nosedive. A very rapid Free-fall. He never should have been hired, was perhaps the greatest mistake in the history of our f'ing program. Passed on at least one HOF coach there, and oh BTW the guy that drank more than Frost. And on that note, how does FRANK get a pass on Husker fanbase's Morality Clause? He sure as hell didn't recruit better than Frost, was it because Frost also used Tobacco products? Was that the line?

Reactions: Clemke32
7 years without a bowl.

18 one possession lost games in 3 years. 19 really when you count the 2021 Ohio St game. (check my math. Did a quick count)

The college football gods hate us because us leaving the Big-12 derailed college football.
Why isn't Missouri cursed for leaving the Big 12 if that's the case?

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
They hate us because Frank Solich was anointed the head coach without a national search while the Athletic Director was out of town. Insubordination like that disrupts the space-time continuum and the gods don't like that.
No, that's not it.

Um... WHO exactly 'expected' an 8 win season? What brilliant metric is that based on? We mostly won the games we should have and lost what we should have, statistically.
Right, I thought the ESPN prediction thing or PFF or whatever the hell was 5.7-6.3 wins

Or parity impacted us more than any school that use to good like Minn which we hope to become. Old schoolers still think we can revive LOL. Sorry, it’s over. Better admit than open your mouth and reserve all doubt. Mid 3* rules
So wtf are you here if you've given up? Either you don't even buy your own bs, or you're here to troll.

Reactions: dinglefritz
So wtf are you here if you've given up? Either you don't even buy your own bs, or you're here to troll.
You don’t give up on your college football team because they suck. How many years did fans follow Iowa State, Kansas, and other college football weaklings? You just lower your standards and get excited about things you used to take for granted, like going to bowl games.

You don’t give up on your college football team because they suck. How many years did fans follow Iowa State, Kansas, and other college football weaklings? You just lower your standards and get excited about things you used to take for granted, like going to bowl games.
I’ve come to enjoy the uncertainty of every game. I for the first time did utter some audible f words though on that last Purdy INT. We were so damned close to sticking a dagger in Hogpies. 😢

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
7 years without a bowl.

Texas is to blame

Now we need Bo to come back, but I don't see that happening no matter how much they paid him.

The secret is to get excited about making good plays, not winning games. Just watch and wait for a good play and cheer for that. No matter how bad we have been, there is always at least one good play. Forget the rest. Don't look at the scoreboard. Plays, not games. That is how you endure and maintain a positive attitude.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT