ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman contenders

You don’t think it had to do with NIL???
will howard left because klieman told him he'd have to compete for the job. this happened soon after the disappointing season closed, his fourth at k-state. he declared for the portal and was suited by ole miss, miami, ohio state, southern california, and others. ohio state gave him the potential to win a natty, improve his draft stock, play with the very best talent money can buy, and maybe even win a heisman. and yes, he got a bag - how much, idk. and yes, he's a great dude, not unlike his mentor, amart.

manhattan-ks-quarterback-adrian-martinez-of-the-kansas-state-wildcats-and-quarterback-will.jpg

Last edited:
He's in the wrong place for it but Avery Johnson will be the best QB in Big 12 this season. He will go to the NFL barring injuries. He is VERY talented. He plays for a damn good coach. I still don't like KSU and love DONU but I'm capable of being objective.
Cam Rising won back to back conference championships, making him more accomplished than any K-State QB in history. The odds of AJ ever being that good are pretty low.

It's going to be funny watching the old B12 schools realize how good Utah is...
uu opens b12 play in stillwater. we're all curious to see how that one turns. a full evening of ollie gordon will test the utes' mettle, methinks. i'll take gundy's pokes.

Last edited:
that is absolutely a false narrative. iowa state has never won more than nine games. the one outstanding roster they had in '21 with brock purdy and breece hall laid the biggest egg since an ostrich found hers. just complete middling nonsense.

GPz3jRyXAAAd6-m
This conference is definitely easier path to a CFP. Haha what a joke.

Reactions: thall_
that is absolutely a false narrative. iowa state has never won more than nine games. the one outstanding roster they had in '21 with brock purdy and breece hall laid the biggest egg since an ostrich found hers. just complete middling nonsense.

GPz3jRyXAAAd6-m
the same Iowa State that beat your Wildcats last year? the same Iowa State team that is 2-1 against your Wildcats the last 3 years? That 1 loss being by 1 point where Iowa State led most of the game?

embarrassing predicament that i know more about your team than you.

congrats on finding the 1 guy who likes your team over Utah. preseason rankings mean **** all, but if we're going by your stupid metric then why is it that Utah is ahead of them in the top 3 results on google?

Reactions: BleedRed78
the same Iowa State that beat your Wildcats last year? the same Iowa State team that is 2-1 against your Wildcats the last 3 years? That 1 loss being by 1 point where Iowa State led most of the game?

congrats on finding the 1 guy who likes your team over Utah. preseason rankings mean **** all, but if we're going by your stupid metric then why is it that Utah is ahead of them in the top 3 results on google?

another one guy. how many one guys should i find for you?
GPy7w04WkAAurkl

• Haha

oh, here's another of those "one guys" - how many one guys make more than one guy in the mind of one guy posting here?

GPaPqoKaEAAniDY

oh my gosh, these one guys just keep popping up for one guy here to consider whether one guy is actually one guy or not. i guess i'll stop now with the one guy nonsense since it's only one guy here with seemingly no other one guys to be found.

• Haha

@AVeritas were you gonna address how stupid i made you look here or did you wanna forget about that?

We can get into a pissing match about who can find more sources that believe Utah will be the better team, if you want.

Personally I think that’s a fools argument. Perhaps instead you’d like to rationalize why KState will be better than a team who has the clear edge at both coach and QB?

oh my gosh, these one guys just keep popping up for one guy here to consider whether one guy is actually one guy or not. i guess i'll stop now with the one guy nonsense since it's only one guy here with seemingly no other one guys to be found.

It’s wild, the first result googling “betting odds to win Big 12 2024” returns this:

you must be having to dig!

@AVeritas were you gonna address how stupid i made you look here or did you wanna forget about that?

We can get into a pissing match about who can find more sources that believe Utah will be the better team, if you want.

Personally I think that’s a fools argument. Perhaps instead you’d like to rationalize why KState will be better than a team who has the clear edge at both coach and QB?
i believe it's far better to let it play out on the field than continue to try and outflank the nattering nabobs who have no more clue than me. at least we've moved on from "one guy." can we leave it at that?

• Haha

GPz3jRyXAAAd6-m
Still hard to believe the TV contract isn’t as good as SEC and B1G with that lineup. I forgot how power-packed they were until you see them all together in one spot.

Still hard to believe the TV contract isn’t as good as SEC and B1G with that lineup. I forgot how power-packed they were until you see them all together in one spot.
the tv contract will greatly improve with the addition of certain acc schools under the private equity buy, should that happen. but still, we live in scarcely populated states for the most part with small alumni bases compared to say ohio state, michigan, minnesota, illinois, penn state. that has a lot to due with it - eyeballs.

for example, i seldom watch non-b12 games other than N from time-to-time. i suspect that's true - in reverse - for you reading this post today. you might have spent a moment or two with k-state/ou to see how adrian was doing? but that only happened if an important b10 game was not available.

people watch their school and conference mostly. so small states like utah and kansas are not going to get viewership drift unless it's a huge game like the 2022 tcu/k-state championship. thus, yormark has to be creative to close the gap with methods like private equity investment.

GPz3jRyXAAAd6-m
Utah over Kitties, as well as maybe Kansas and/or OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT