ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Days

Great show. I used to love that show. I just noticed recently that it's available on Amazon Prime now. For some reason, reruns were limited to only Season 2 on Paramount Plus for the longest time. And season 1 still isn't available. Not sure why.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
I heard Disney is creating a movie from the show. Fonzi’s character will be bi-sexual and Al promotes being a pedophile as being OK.

• Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Great show. I used to love that show. I just noticed recently that it's available on Amazon Prime now. For some reason, reruns were limited to only Season 2 on Paramount Plus for the longest time. And season 1 still isn't available. Not sure why.
Rock around the clock was a better theme song.

They dont show season 1 because of Chuck Cunningham. They dont want you asking questions about Chuck. Witness protection.

They dont want you asking questions about Chuck. Witness prrotection

chucksyndrome-big.gif

American Graffiti and Hollywood Knights also amazing. Read a story once the the inspiratiin for the Fonz came from John on American Graffiti.
Ron Howard almost quit the show because the writers wanted to really start to focus on Fonz and Ron was more than happy to leave the show because he was going to USC (I think) to film school. He said he was promised the show was going to be about "him".

He did not say it in a dick way, he was just answering a question in an interview. By all accounts him and Winkler are good friends.

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT