ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning!!! People used to do milepost threads....

He told me that Jamrog was looking for me before Jamrog called a family member of mine trying to find me for something I posted on here. Jamrog monitored this board and the RSS trying to ferret out information leaks apparently. They also supposedly had an employee who was paid to monitor boards and try to steer conversations. I asked him how he knew him and I think he said it was through their kids' sports. Other people at the time who I trusted confirmed that he knew Jamrog. Nebraska sports is a pretty small circle.
10-4. Well he was notorious for also using info he got from other boards and then acting like he was in the know. Either way, glad he is gone. He’s a scumbag

10-4. Well he was notorious for also using info he got from other boards and then acting like he was in the know. Either way, glad he is gone. He’s a scumbag
Whether or not he poached information was irrelevant to me. I don't read other boards and I don't mind people bringing it here especially when some of it is premium content from other boards. I never clashed with him. In my experience which was pretty long, he only got nasty when people either posted really dumb stuff or attacked him personally. JMO. He no doubt got nasty at times. I think he called me out one time for something stupid I posted and rather than dig in and fight with him, I acknowledged my error. Novel concept for this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT