ADVERTISEMENT

GET THAT PUSSY SCOTT FROST OUT OF LINCOLN TONIGHT!!!!!

We went conservative on the offensive series right before the punt return for the tying TD. I had a bad feeling it'd come back to bite us. I absolutely HATE the play not to lose mentality that some of these coaches get into when ahead late in the 4th.

WE CANNOT LET FROST'S INFLUENCE SPREAD TO OTHER SPORTS CAN HIM NOW

BASKETBALL PLAYERS are now laughing at how inept Scott Frost is!

NO MORE PUSSY HEAD COACHES 45 YEARS OLD STILL POWERLIFTING STILL THINKING THEY ARE A QB .... YOU WERE NEVER A QB FROST! YOU ARE NOT A POWERLIFTER FROST QUIT THE ****ING JOKES SON STEP DOWN TONIGHT NO BUYOUT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU DO NOT DESERVE A PENNY OF THAT CONTRACT! YOU ARE A MASSIVE JOKE!!!! BIGGEST FRAUD IN HEAD COACHING HISTORY!
Cuz I'm the caps man, yeah... I'm the caps man. I'm sure you can hang around the complex like Mark David Chapman next Monday and call him a pussy to his face as he leaves his presser. Now you can't do it using all caps on your POS Acer computer, you'll have to do it in person.

I'm an alumni of a team that has never won more than nine games in a year, and you are calling out a man that led Nebraska to a national championship?

Perspective Mr. Caps man.

Reactions: zrob
If someone told HCSF you aren’t prepping next week for a game but are getting ready to go pheasant hunting and fishing, damn he’d have them lineman and Special Teams lasered focused like they’ve never been before!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT