ADVERTISEMENT

Fumagali

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Is there any word on him? He sat out with a bad hamstring last week, just wondered if anyone has info on if he's practicing and if he will play Saturday. I'm assuming he will but didn't know the details of his injury? He's torched us the last couple of years and is a HUGE part of their Offense, especially on 3rd down. Just curious..... Thanks GBR

Is there any word on him? He sat out with a bad hamstring last week, just wondered if anyone has info on if he's practicing and if he will play Saturday. I'm assuming he will but didn't know the details of his injury? He's torched us the last couple of years and is a HUGE part of their Offense, especially on 3rd down. Just curious..... Thanks GBR
They are easing him along this week, if he plays no way he's 100%

Rumors from some Wisc. fans online are he may be out again this week. Each team obviously dealing with the injury bug this time of year.

Per Chryst, Fumagali practiced Monday and Tuesday. He came back good on Tuesday from Monday's practice and they were waiting to see how he came back today from Tuesday's practice. It sounds like he will be playing.

Hopefully Fum will sit out this week and be ready when Wis really needs him.

Yeah Wisky owns us since joining the B1G but man they overestimate their stature on the national landscape...you are a pimple on Alabama's ball sack as far as everyone outside the B1G is concerned...enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT