ADVERTISEMENT

FSU-LSU

I am admittedly high as a kite but I swear I'm watching Nebraska play football with 5 star athletes only wearing Florida State and LSU jerseys. This game is hilarious.
Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

It’s been that way for a while. It won’t get fixed overnight. And fans of teams were saying that about us years ago.
Oh I agree- this has been many years in the making. It’s going to take multiple years to change that.

I think Oregon St could have played well against these two teams, maybe beat them. You get kids to buy into a system and things can happen. This transfer portal has been a blessing in that it has equalized the field some. DJ U looked fantastic. At Clemson he couldn’t have a good game against Fordham. New system and he looked very impressive.

Sorry to hijack!

I don’t know who to cheer for in this one so I’m just hoping for a good finish. Both QBs are studs and FSU DL is impressive while LSU has some great DBs

Some idiots do think that. Im hoping for a quicker ascension, but we've been down for a long time.
Our fan base is our biggest asset and biggest liability. The obsession cuts both way. Until people realize the support is needed but patience is required to fix this, we have no chance. The negativity surrounding this program after one game with a proven program builder that said OUTLOUD that this would not happen quickly is astonishing. And highlights why we can’t get out of our own way and at least stay out of the big ten cellar.

Said it last year and will say it again. LSU's qb Daniels sux. They are going nowhere with that guy under center.

Didn't catch much of the game... saw it was close at the half. Didn't figure it'd end up as a 3 TD game. Seminoles might run through the ACC undefeated this year.

I think Oregon St could have played well against these two teams, maybe beat them. You get kids to buy into a system and things can happen. This transfer portal has been a blessing in that it has equalized the field some. DJ U looked fantastic. At Clemson he couldn’t have a good game against Fordham. New system and he looked very impressive.

Sorry to hijack!

I don’t know who to cheer for in this one so I’m just hoping for a good finish. Both QBs are studs and FSU DL is impressive while LSU has some great DBs
You know c3o, I made that same comment about DJ U earlier in a thread. He can really throw it, but was not good at Clemson, at all. I do think that Oregon State coach is low profile, but very good. Very good.

Reactions: king_kong_ and c3o
You know c3o, I made that same comment about DJ U earlier in a thread. He can really throw it, but was not good at Clemson, at all. I do think that Oregon State coach is low profile, but very good. Very good.
Well, maybe FSU would be a lot to handle. Sheeiit they looked good

Reactions: king_kong_
Kelly is a great coach…..but he is so easy to hate and root against. Always kinda pulled for LSU vs most of the other SEC powers in the past, but not now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT