ADVERTISEMENT

Frost Postgame

I'll be honest.. I roll my eyes and think.. geez.. here come the excuses.. cry me a river you multi millionaire... Scott is a bad coach and him crying about his personal problems makes him look even weaker.

Resign with some dignity you loser.
You’re the ****ing loser man, nobody is happy with how the year has gone but take the win and hope for improvement. Frost cares about this program and it’s wearing on him, he will have hard decisions to make and you can’t say because he makes millions a year that they should be easy. Money only adds to the pressure, I believe he has high character and isn’t in it for the money, but that’s just college football now a days. What are u going to do not take a check here and there because you lost? 2020 has been a long hard ride for everyone but who in this state has been under more scrutiny than frost and this team?

you lost me at “maybe the defense is a touch better”

lol - “maybe”.
I'll admit our defense does look a little better when Tannor rides the bench. When he plays though, our defense is worse than last year. He's one of the most worthless players I've ever seen. We're literally only playing with 10 guys when he's on the field.

You’re the ****ing loser man, nobody is happy with how the year has gone but take the win and hope for improvement. Frost cares about this program and it’s wearing on him, he will have hard decisions to make and you can’t say because he makes millions a year that they should be easy. Money only adds to the pressure, I believe he has high character and isn’t in it for the money, but that’s just college football now a days. What are u going to do not take a check here and there because you lost? 2020 has been a long hard ride for everyone but who in this state has been under more scrutiny than frost and this team?
awe.. did I hurt your feelings for calling out Frost for what he is?

It's been 3 years.. get over yourself.

He's run this program into the ground worse than any other coach we have hired since probably the 1960's..

Then he gets on the podium and basically cries about the hard season (of 8 games).

You got to be kidding me.

That is a freaking disgrace I tell you. And you fans that back up this kind of garbage are right along with him as far as I'm concerned.

The team hasn't been to a bowl game in the last 3 seasons, and this loser has the audacity to act like how hard the season has been and why they might not go and leave it up to the players and such.

Well your blue blood program won't be a blue blood much longer if you keep missing bowl games and losing games.

Go take a look at all the teams that are going to play bowl games.. Many of which played a full season. Tell me again how you support this fraud and what he has done to the program the last three years.

It is people like YOU who make me SICK, because you are also representative of this same loser mindset that has infested what used to be Nebraska Football.

He's run this program into the ground worse than any other coach we have hired since probably the 1960's..

Then he gets on the podium and basically cries about the hard season (of 8 games).

That is a freaking disgrace I tell you. And you fans that back up this kind of garbage are right along with him as far as I'm concerned.

The team hasn't been to a bowl game in the last 3 seasons, and this loser has the audacity to act like how hard the season has been and why they might not go and leave it up to the players and such.

Well your blue blood program won't be a blue blood much longer if you keep missing bowl games and losing games.

Go take a look at all the teams that are going to play bowl games.. Many of which played a full season. Tell me again how you support this fraud and what he has done to the program the last three years.

It is people like YOU who make me SICK, because you are also representative of this same loser mindset that has infested what used to be Nebraska Football.
You didn’t hurt my feelings, actually kinda opposite, made me feel a bit sorry for you, here you are on football message board spreading pure hate, u must be downright angry/sad about something more than football, but I’ll take it at face value, just would assume a fellow Nebraskan would enjoy the win and hope it gets better, we all want it man, but frost is the leader of the program, hope he can find it within himself to fix our woes. But until then I’d encourage you to be a better person, I can only imagine the shit show you are in the real world. Maybe you aren’t from Nebraska idk but bagging on someone when there down and trying makes u the worst kind of human, not really a Nebraskan thing.

Frost is not a Power 5 coach and never will be. Regardless of what his ego tells him. In one to two years, we will be back to square one. He is a turd. It is was it is. Give him another year of bullshit and move on.

Reactions: NikkiSixx

Vincent Neil, you nailed this. The crap is getting old and everyone that is not a Husker homer realizes it. CBS sports, coaches hot seat, Sporting news, ESPN, you name it. The big boys realize it. Not here in Husker nation. Give him 4 more years. Give me a break. In year 3, he has his worst team yet. It is not working. Doesn't take a football pro to realize it. Kudos, Nikki. You told it like it is and will be proven right in 1 to 2 years. Like Riley, no other coach would survive this Jr. high garbage that we have witnessed on the field.

You didn’t hurt my feelings, actually kinda opposite, made me feel a bit sorry for you, here you are on football message board spreading pure hate, u must be downright angry/sad about something more than football, but I’ll take it at face value, just would assume a fellow Nebraskan would enjoy the win and hope it gets better, we all want it man, but frost is the leader of the program, hope he can find it within himself to fix our woes. But until then I’d encourage you to be a better person, I can only imagine the shit show you are in the real world. Maybe you aren’t from Nebraska idk but bagging on someone when there down and trying makes u the worst kind of human, not really a Nebraskan thing.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The only thing I am angry about is how sad Husker Football has become, and the 'enablers' like yourself that continue to hold the program back.

Look, I was right when I warned that moving to the B1G was going to be the nail in the coffin for Husker Football. And all the smart people on this board didn't agree. I was right again, when I told you all that Eichorst was running the show and Riley wasn't going to work out. I even had a huge argument with just about everyone on this board, that told me how great of a recruiter Riley was and how he was 'killing it'.

It's funny now the story changes 180 degrees to how the cupboard was bare for Frost as people make excuses for him. I was also right when I told everyone AM didn't have the goods back in his freshman year, and again the board erupted with how he is a potential heisman candidate and all that nonsense.

It seems the crowd is changing their tune on that one finally. The fact is, I've been right about a lot of things Husker football related. We didn't have to have 3 losing seasons with Frost. That is out of his own arrogance and the way he is running the program. We have had enough talent here to be quite successful. We don't need a 7-10 year rebuild as another poster has suggested. It boggles my mind how you people can sit there on your hands and profess that Frost needs more time, when he's been the worst hire so far.

It's maddening to me, that the program is going to have 2 more bad years, before the rest of you bozos get on board and he gets forced out. And once again, this doesn't have to be the fate of Husker Football, but it will be because you all think you are doing him a favor.. along with the other 35 million Benjamins for running the football program into the ground.

The worst part of this whole press conference was him making excuses and signaling that he didn't want to go to a bowl game. It was as if they got their comeback win, and he thought, let's end this on a high note. He says don't feel sorry for me and I'm not making excuses, then he goes and makes excuses and makes you feel sorry for him. What a con artist. To have a head football coach not want to go to a bowl game, to get the extra work in, because it's been a difficult year (that every other school has seemed to handle just fine) leaves me shaking my head.

Last edited:
You have no idea what you're talking about. The only thing I am angry about is how sad Husker Football has become, and the 'enablers' like yourself that continue to hold the program back.

Look, I was right when I warned that moving to the B1G was going to be the nail in the coffin for Husker Football. And all the smart people on this board didn't agree. I was right again, when I told you all that Eichorst was running the show and Riley wasn't going to work out. I even had a huge argument with just about everyone on this board, that told me how great of a recruiter Riley was and how he was 'killing it'.

It's funny now the story changes 180 degrees to how the cupboard was bare for Frost as people make excuses for him. I was also right when I told everyone AM didn't have the goods back in his freshman year, and again the board erupted with how he is a potential heisman candidate and all that nonsense.

It seems the crowd is changing their tune on that one finally. The fact is, I've been right about a lot of things Husker football related. We didn't have to have 3 losing seasons with Frost. That is out of his own arrogance and the way he is running the program. We have had enough talent here to be quite successful. We don't need a 7-10 year rebuild as another poster has suggested. It boggles my mind how you people can sit there on your hands and profess that Frost needs more time, when he's been the worst hire so far.

It's maddening to me, that the program is going to have 2 more bad years, before the rest of you bozos get on board and he gets forced out. And once again, this doesn't have to be the fate of Husker Football, but it will be because you all think you are doing him a favor.. along with the other 35 million Benjamins for running the football program into the ground.

The worst part of this whole press conference was him making excuses and signaling that he didn't want to go to a bowl game. It was as if they got their comeback win, and he thought, let's end this on a high note. He says don't feel sorry for me and I'm not making excuses, then he goes and makes excuses and makes you feel sorry for him. What a con artist. To have a head football coach not want to go to a bowl game, to get the extra work in, because it's been a difficult year (that every other school has seemed to handle just fine) leaves me shaking my head.
Can you explain in detail how “I” am holding the program back? Also explain how yourself and I as fans can help build the program up. Maybe you are a huge donor I have know idea about that but I assure you I am not, unless I hit the lottery the only thing unl is getting from me is my tuition from 15 years ago. So I’d like to know how a fan like myself is an enabler and dragging the program down by calling you out on your comments on how frost is a loser and he should resign. Just say he does, what’s Nebraska’s plan? Call around to a bunch of up and comers or has beens with no local ties and throw a bunch of cash at them and say alright dude you’ve got 2 years to get us to 8-4 or were looking to move on? Just say we did, you think they stay or hop on the next flight out of Lincoln to a bigger program that’s easier to win at. You have to admit times have changed , football has changed and it has turned Nebraska into a difficult place to win. Do I want us to win, yes, do I want us to stop killing ourselves with little things that turn into big things? I’m willing to be patient and hope frost finds his center and starts coaching real hard nose football, we’ve all said shit we regretted and have been stubborn to change, this isn’t any different but magnified by money and public exposure. If it continues year after year and frost won’t change then I’ll agree he isn’t the guy,But given the year and circumstances sometimes there is a huge difference between giving up and saying we’ve had enough. But seriously, in detail please.

You really only hear what you want. The guy isn’t making any excuses. Period. He simply said it’s been a long, tough year. He was honestly answering the question. They just got done winning a game and you think he’s making excuses. It’s not like he was asked to summarize the season, you are just grasping at straws.

And speaking of revisionist history. LOL about your predictions and how right you always are. All you do is attack anyone and everyone associated with the team on a personal level and then when things don’t go well, you brag about how right you were. Bitching about the play calls that don’t work and clamoring for every single backup QB from Bunch to LM is hardly insightful.

Reactions: Swiv3D and egaRdeR

I do agree with what you said in regards to having 3 consecutive losing seasons was unnecessary and could have been avoided with good coaching/preparation/development. It’s as if this regime has re-created this rebuild. As I said before, I hope it’s Frost that can flip this thing but changes within himself and staff will have to be made to get different results.

Do

starts with OL and.DL.... and identifying what kind of team he can realistically field-it baffles me watching replays of the 90’s team and how a powerful, fast team can dismantle a team. This stupid screens and hurry up RPO has been played out , and it doesn’t fit our regions style. I hope he’s not a stubborn jackass, but fear he is and wouldn’t listen to anybody- get Osborne on the phone for his opinion
I've got news for you. Alabama runs a lot of the some plays. It's about trying to get a numbers advantage on the edge and a situation where maybe all a WR has to do is beat one safety to break a long gain. Every pro and college team in football runs those plays. Buffalo and Baltimore run a bunch of them. They did much less of that in the game Friday night but some of the ones they did run were pretty successful. IF you can get them feeling like they have to play tight on the corners it potentially opens them up to a deep pass later which we saw with Wandale down the sideline at least once.

You are putting way too much stock into random dudes on message boards influence. Enablers? Yeah, because if we all get pissed and rant on here things will change.

You say the only thing you are pissed about is Husker football sucking. I don't buy it. Everyone knows people like you. At work, at their kids games, pretty much anywhere. I have yet to see someone unhinged about one thing but generally be an optimistic and happy person.

Your arrogance and negative personality is really easy to spot.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT