ADVERTISEMENT

First Husker in portal

Kpai seemed like a really good get when he came here, yet nothing. I remember hearing he has maybe been hurt quite a bit?

Reactions: t7w0c1
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

Sims isn't graduating, so will he really transfer (again)? I don't see how he transfers... does he not have to sit if he does? Looked to me like he had zero interest in playing at all after the second game...I find it hard to believe he'd transfer....but i'll help him pack if he does.

The RE J. Williams. He's not going anywhere.
Agreed. What sense would it make to ditch the team that gave you a chance in the first place and developed you into a contributor? I keep forgetting about this guy but he's another example of Rhule finding a player that wasn't really recruited and turning him into an immediate contributor. Shows evaluation skills and coaching skills.

Agreed. What sense would it make to ditch the team that gave you a chance in the first place and developed you into a contributor? I keep forgetting about this guy but he's another example of Rhule finding a player that wasn't really recruited and turning him into an immediate contributor. Shows evaluation skills and coaching skills.
Unless there is another Williams on the team?

Is this the walk on? Plenty of upside with him…

Nothing personal here your posts are fine..... but seriously it isn't even an issue, not sure why some of you ever bring it up... no one has ever got in trouble or anything for being over the scholarship limit, EVER! It doesn't happen.....
Can't you just take away the scholarship and 'urge' them to be a walk-on?

keep your dr pepper. this is like planting dead sticks in your yard hoping they'll grow into a fine tree someday.

Sims isn't graduating, so will he really transfer (again)? I don't see how he transfers... does he not have to sit if he does? Looked to me like he had zero interest in playing at all after the second game...I find it hard to believe he'd transfer....but i'll help him pack if he does.
If he’s graduating then he can be dropped off scholarship?

This is really good thing. If we are going to get to 85 Appleget is the exact player we need to leave. I know that sounds harsh but the kid was never going to see the field here. He could probably go to a 1AA program and be a primary target for them.
He was a pretty good athlete in hs, but I guess that wasn't good enough for NU espec. because Carter and Ian are coming in. Good luck to the young man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT