ADVERTISEMENT

Borders is in the Portal

Interestingly, one of Borders' comments when he talked to On3's Steve Wiltfong about why he picked Pitt this time around was that he has a plan to campaign for the Heisman trophy. "The Heisman is a trophy I’ve been dreaming about in all of my football years. I believe they can give me the best shot in making it a reality."

Dude...... what!? Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Interestingly, one of Borders' comments when he talked to On3's Steve Wiltfong about why he picked Pitt this time around was that he has a plan to campaign for the Heisman trophy. "The Heisman is a trophy I’ve been dreaming about in all of my football years. I believe they can give me the best shot in making it a reality."

So you’re sayin there’s a chance. Well alrighty then!

Reactions: huskerj12

Why doesn’t he have higher goals … like having an award named for him. Instead of the Heisman it’s the “Chief B Award” and it goes to the Bestest Football Player that is better than Heisman winner.

It will be presented by his mom every year and along with the trophy it will have a pin and ribbon with a big “#1” on it for his shirt and also a plate of fresh cookies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT