ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF GAME THREAD

when your a member of a defensive backfield that is last in the nation in pass defense you shouldn't do the finger wag when a pass is incomplete .. particularly when the WR just dropped the ball and you really didn't play any role in the incompletion other than maybe yelling "DROP IT !!!"

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Tommy Armstrong is 2 for 11 passing the ball. Meanwhile, we're averaging 9 yards a run. Just run the damn ball!

Need to stretch them side to side a little. WR spots, sweeps etc. it's been all strait ahead run game and drop back passes. The one fly sweep and the one roll out were both there.

Why in the hell are we throwing deep balls. I will say it again, why in the hell. Sh:t. This is terrible. Run 5 yards and then go long? It's a throw away play. One more time, why in the hell.

Hope this stops the talk about how much improved TA is this year. He still locks on primary receiver and mechanics continue to suck.

Hope this stops the talk about how much improved TA is this year. He still locks on primary receiver and mechanics continue to suck.
No, this won't stop it, and it shouldn't. If you don't think he is improved, you are nuts

this is one of those games where we should just run the ball and every so often toss a pass.. the playcalling is currently hurting our ability to sustain a drive

Reactions: headcard
No, this won't stop it, and it shouldn't. If you don't think he is improved, you are nuts

Agreed, he's having a bad game, but he's also had four passes dropped that could have gone for first down. He's not a great throwing quarterback but he's better than he was last year.

I vote we start calling plays with the goal of getting 1st downs over a span of 2 or 3 plays

2nd and 5, right on schedule, so see if Tommy can throw one up into that hurricane and land it in a bucket from 50 yards out. Goodness.

Why in the hell are we throwing deep balls. I will say it again, why in the hell. Sh:t. This is terrible. Run 5 yards and then go long? It's a throw away play. One more time, why in the hell.

Because you might get a 55 yarder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT