ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF GAME THREAD

wow .. we were in prevent on that 3rd and long -- we dropped 20+ yards off the ball

What the hell were our DBs doing on that play? On 3rd and 16 there's no one within 5 yards of the receiver?

still giving their receivers way too much cushion.. no press coverage at all

See THAT play, I'll put on the special teams coach, because I don't know why our entire return team looked like they had no idea what they were doing.

still giving their receivers way too much cushion.. no press coverage at all

I think we've seen press coverage, and the receiver is able to blow our DBs away. I'll agree we're giving them too much space, but I think we're all just going to have to accept that our secondary just isn't remotely good right now.

Aaaand another terrible pass by Tommy. To a receiver that could have turned that into at least 30 yards if it had been on target

I think we've seen press coverage, and the receiver is able to blow our DBs away. I'll agree we're giving them too much space, but I think we're all just going to have to accept that our secondary just isn't remotely good right now.
nope, we haven't pressed even once

Receivers need to make catches....

There have been yards there if they would just get their hands out. No excuses for letting the ball get to their pads.

That being said, Langadorf needs to change calls to suit elements.

Receivers need to make catches....

There have been yards there if they would just get their hands out. No excuses for letting the ball get to their pads.

That being said, Langadorf needs to change calls to suit elements.

he also needs to change the calls based on the performance of the team right now. We've been getting chunks of yards running the ball. Of ALL the coaches on the staff so far, I've been most concerned with Langsdorf. With Banker, I honestly can't tell if its scheme or lack of talent. With Langsdorf, he'll watch us get 5 or 6 yards a carry and then abandon the run. Shades of Tim Beck right now as far as going with the flow of the game.

So what is 28 doing there? He's dancing about 7 yards off the line of scrimmage, with nobody in the zip code. No coverage, no going after the ball, weird

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT