ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF GAME THREAD

So you're saying despite the fact that he's healthy enough to play, we shouldn't be putting our all-american punt returner in the game? I'm honestly asking.
Well, we've found our new "you're not a real Nebraska fan" guy. You're relentless, man.

Well, we've found our new "you're not a real Nebraska fan" guy. You're relentless, man.

Umm, haven't said that once. Just calling you guys when you spout nonsense. I still haven't gotten an actual answer from you trolls yet. I find that interesting.

I mean, thanks for the weird play calling, but Illinois' coaching staff is just dumb. Running this much, against the worst pass defense in the country?

And we thought the Iowa-Wisconsin game was ugly. This game is setting the game of football back a few generations.

This start is as bad as the Miami game, only difference is that Illinois cannot capitalize.

Illinois looks like they're shocked they're still in the game. If we can get our offense going, this could turn into a blowout quickly. IF we can get our offense going.

I mean, thanks for the weird play calling, but Illinois' coaching staff is just dumb. Running this much, against the worst pass defense in the country?
Nebraska is committing all of their defenders to the pass.They are daring Illinois to run and they are wisely doing just that. It would be stupid of them to throw the ball when Nebraska has 7 to 8 players committed to the pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT