ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Satterfield into the Sun

I don’t get the hate on Satt for this one? D and special teams are higher up my list.
He flat out refuses to run the ball

Its cost us before and it cost us again tonight and it will cost us again in the future

I’ve never seen a finesse team talk more about being physical than the 2024 Huskers

Reactions: leodisflowers
He ran the ball plenty the line couldn't open up holes to make anything out of the runs he called.
He just called 41 passes to 25 runs in a game we were leading for a vast majority

Wake up

He just called 41 passes to 25 runs in a game we were leading for a vast majority

Wake up
No, KK you need to wake up. They played a single high safety all night long. That screams throw the ball and it was there. The run wasn't except on the few times when Dowdell made a nice cut back and shook off tackles. We got into too many 3rd and 4 and were caught in between run and pass and the odds were better for the pass.

Yep. Made a great play call on third and Raiola missed. Thats not on the OC.
I disagree. I think this was the worst call of the game. Get the First Down! Run a sure thing or even another one on 4th down if necessary. Move the chains. Put pressure on the IU's D to stop us in the last minute of the game. Score a TD or make it a very short FG with no time left.

Reactions: king_kong_
No, KK you need to wake up. They played a single high safety all night long. That screams throw the ball and it was there. The run wasn't except on the few times when Dowdell made a nice cut back and shook off tackles. We got into too many 3rd and 4 and were caught in between run and pass and the odds were better for the pass.
3rd and 4 when you’re averaging 4ypc like we were is a great spot as long as your playcaller isn’t a pass happy bitch like satt

Reactions: Bruce1981
TW is not the problem. There was no game plan or coaching that could fix what Indiana did to our defense today.

Tony White can go ahead and turnover his fake id as well
I didn't direct my comment last week at the defense, but I did say when we play high powered offenses like Indiana and Ohio State we are going to have to score some points. I guess we got our answer today, and next week will solidify what I said.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT