ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Satterfield into the Sun

Sims.osnt shook he just is terrible. He shld ride the bench the rest of the year
He may be terrible but he’s still shook. Rhule needs to look in to the eyes of HH and CP to see which one can handle the juice then put him in the game. Sims is killing us. That said putting HH here is not a fair test of him if it doesn’t go well. Personally I would go with experience in this spot ☹️

He may be terrible but he’s still shook. Rhule needs to look in to the eyes of HH and CP to see which one can handle the juice then put him in the game. Sims is killing us. That said putting HH here is not a fair test of him if it doesn’t go well. Personally I would go with experience in this spot ☹️
Of course you would, loser

Reactions: oldjar07
I wonder how much Malachi regrets his decision? Won't surprise me if he transfers to Colorado after this season.

Line up and hand the f*cking ball off you backwoods inbred looking dipshit!
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
The question I have from this thread is how many posters has KK driven from the board with his confrontational outbursts?

The question I have from this thread is how many posters has KK driven from the board with his confrontational outbursts?
I got a “welcome to the board” when I first started posting. Was thinking, “who the hell is this guy?”. Then as I started getting more engaged I find him hilarious and tend to like his takes.

I think he’s best when he is lighting up opponents’ fans. There are times I think his low-blows are a bit harsh … but I like dark humor and assume most of the time he’s just joking instead of being a total jerk … if he’s being a total jerk and not just joking then, yikes!

I got a “welcome to the board” when I first started posting. Was thinking, “who the hell is this guy?”. Then as I started getting more engaged I find him hilarious and tend to like his takes.

I think he’s best when he is lighting up opponents’ fans. There are times I think his low-blows are a bit harsh … but I like dark humor and assume most of the time he’s just joking instead of being a total jerk … if he’s being a total jerk and not just joking then, yikes!
I on occasion have liked some of his posts. His non-stop mischaracterization though of my view of our QB situation is deceitful. You can’t have a civil discussion if your opinion is different from his. Add in him under another alias telling Adrian to kill himself and I think he’s not a stable human being.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I on occasion have liked some of his posts. His non-stop mischaracterization though of my view of our QB situation is deceitful. You can’t have a civil discussion if your opinion is different from his. Add in him under another alias telling Adrian to kill himself and I think he’s not a stable human being.
Yeah, he’s probably not stable, but that doesn’t mean he can’t fit in around here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT