ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN/USA Today Feature Stories on Jordan Larson

TFrazier

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 8, 2001

Hi OP, how are you?

2 marriages? Must be a real #itch....or only likes pricks. Neither one being a good trait.

Hi OP, how are you?

2 marriages? Must be a real #itch....or only likes pricks. Neither one being a good trait.
Twice divorced is not what anyone plans. Who knows what the situations were? One wants kids and the other doesn't? Could be about anything. Hopefully things eventually work out for her.

Reactions: TFrazier
Twice divorced is not what anyone plans. Who knows what the situations were? One wants kids and the other doesn't? Could be about anything. Hopefully things eventually work out for her.
Let's do the math, I'll even show my work, Dean.

2 assholes marry = divorce.

1 lady marries a prick = divorce.

1 gentleman marries a $itch = divorce.

She did this twice. I'll reiterate: either she's the $itch or she chooses pricks to date. Not a good look either way. The only way she's not a $itch or made bad choices is if 2 marriages ended because of infertility. You'd think they would talk about that pre-nuptials, huh?

High level athletes are going to put themselves and their sport first. Second place is a sad consolation prize. That can be hard for a spouse, especially when it’s a dude. I suspect she likes the idea of being married, but isn’t super interested in putting in the work to make it a good marriage. Truly, we don’t really know.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Let's do the math, I'll even show my work, Dean.

2 assholes marry = divorce.

1 lady marries a prick = divorce.

1 gentleman marries a $itch = divorce.

She did this twice. I'll reiterate: either she's the $itch or she chooses pricks to date. Not a good look either way. The only way she's not a $itch or made bad choices is if 2 marriages ended because of infertility. You'd think they would talk about that pre-nuptials, huh?
If everyone was as perfect as you are we would all live happily ever after.

High level athletes are going to put themselves and their sport first. Second place is a sad consolation prize. That can be hard for a spouse, especially when it’s a dude. I suspect she likes the idea of being married, but isn’t super interested in putting in the work to make it a good marriage. Truly, we don’t really know.
Look at athletes or Actors Actresses read there bio usually most have married multiple times. As you say high level athletes or stars put their careers first right or wrong they just do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT