ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

I'm feeling great with my zero shots!!!
Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Same here. Never even took a garbage test for covid. Got to seriously wonder about those who do.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Same here. Never even took a garbage test for covid. Got to seriously wonder about those who do.
Again–you know what I do (though you ignore it), what do you do as a profession? Just so everyone can put what you are saying in context. Or are you afraid to say it?

Again–you know what I do (though you ignore it), what do you do as a profession? Just so everyone can put what you are saying in context. Or are you afraid to say it?
You got promoted to head fry cook at a hospital and ran out and got an experimental gene therapy that they bend over backwards to call not a gene therapy. And it works so well you got 5 shots and you're still not considered "fully vaccinated" and you think a mask at a conference would provide protection against a respiratory virus and you want to try to put what I say into context?

You got promoted to head fry cook at a hospital and ran out and got an experimental gene therapy that they bend over backwards to call not a gene therapy. And it works so well you got 5 shots and you're still not considered "fully vaccinated" and you think a mask at a conference would provide protection against a respiratory virus and you want to try to put what I say into context?
So you really are afraid of telling everyone what you do for a living. Thanks for confirming it. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Thanks for confirming that also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT