ADVERTISEMENT

Empty seats

I paid 10 bucks for a great seat. I have 3 open seats and had two open in front of me until some Lurch MF scooted down in front of me.

Whatever, it’s sold out!

You know that it is possible, in fact probable, that a game can be sold out without all of the seats being filled by the ticket holders? A five year old could understand that much. At least pretend that you get it. Could you do that for us?

Judging from what it looked like on TV, I didn't think it looked like there were a lot of empty seats. I can think of several games off the top of my head where the stadium looked noticeably more empty than this one.

Looked very empty still at the time of the National Anthem. I believe that is what this thread was based on. By middle of first quarter stadium was pretty full!

Unfortunately, there's going to be a lot of black and gold in the crowd on Black Friday. We'll be wishing the seats were empty instead.

Reactions: Braves3
The game was sold out, I checked Huskers.com early today and they had no more tickets left. There were a lot of empty seats at kickoff, they mostly filled in during the first quarter. Happens with the 11:00 games.

The game was sold out, I checked Huskers.com early today and they had no more tickets left. There were a lot of empty seats at kickoff, they mostly filled in during the first quarter. Happens with the 11:00 games.

WTF are you talking about, before the 4th quarter there was over 45,000 empty seats! No extension please.

WTF are you talking about, before the 4th quarter there was over 45,000 empty seats! No extension please.
Hmmm... did you go through the stadium and count?

Quit crying about what has already happened. He got extended. He is being given time to fix what is broken. It remains to be seen if he is the guy to do it, but I think he still can. You don’t. But neither of our opinions matter.

Hmmm... did you go through the stadium and count?

Quit crying about what has already happened. He got extended. He is being given time to fix what is broken. It remains to be seen if he is the guy to do it, but I think he still can. You don’t. But neither of our opinions matter.
Some people are just F-ing Debbie downers

Reactions: nwualum and timnsun
I noticed that also on TV. Most empty seats I have seen at Nebraska on game day.

Overheard shot of the stadium on TV was nowhere near 88k. I can guarantee you that.

Fans are putting their feet down.
Over 88k fans went through the gates. They may not have stayed. 95% at the game at some point, even with the struggles. Impressive.

Reactions: donahues17
Empty seats are to be expected. After all the build up for this season and then it turning into a flop, even good fans get tired

I am hoping that I will be able to get Iowa tickets for about five dollars around the 40 yard line. Do you think it’s a possibility? The last game I was at for years ago with the fiancé huge husker fan. There were probably 20% empty seats up in the nose bleeds I am hoping that I will be able to get Iowa tickets for about five dollars around the 40 yard line. Do you think it’s a possibility? The last game I was at four years ago with the fiancé huge husker fan. There were probably 20% empty seats up in the nose bleeds

I am hoping that I will be able to get Iowa tickets for about five dollars around the 40 yard line. Do you think it’s a possibility? The last game I was at for years ago with the fiancé huge husker fan. There were probably 20% empty seats up in the nose bleeds I am hoping that I will be able to get Iowa tickets for about five dollars around the 40 yard line. Do you think it’s a possibility? The last game I was at four years ago with the fiancé huge husker fan. There were probably 20% empty seats up in the nose bleeds
Can you ask your question one more time??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT