ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola hype train

Some of the things I REALLY like about DR:

He rolled out at times and was flushed out once, yet threw the ball well;

He doesn't mind just backpedalling and losing ground while buying time to give his receivers a chance get some separation, he obviously has the arm strength to throw it whereever he wants;

When he drops straight back with good protection, he is gonna be a problem for defenses;.

He used all areas of the field, the left and right hash marks, down the middle, and down both sidelines and threw several times from the right hash mark to a target on the left hash;

He was good on short, intermediate and long throws.

He put some mustard on the ball when he had to and showed great touch on other throws.

In this series of throws, he stayed in the pocket 10 times and used the whole field to throw into.

Last edited:
Some of the things I REALLY like about DR:

He rolled out at times and was flushed out once, yet threw the ball well;

He doesn't mind just backpedalling and losing ground while buying time to give his receivers a chance get some separation, he obviously has the arm strength to throw it whereever he wants;

When he drops straight back with good protection, he is gonna be a problem for defenses;.

He used all areas of the field, the left and right hash marks, down the middle, and down both sidelines and threw several times from the right hash mark to a target on the left hash;

He was good on short, intermediate and long throws.

He put some mustard on the ball when he had to and showed great touch on other throws.

In this series of throws, he stayed in the pocket 10 times and used the whole field to throw into.
Some of the things I really liked: 1. He looked comfortable throwing the ball downfield. 2. He can place the ball on the money. First time we've seen those two things in a long time. Maybe the first time in combination since Zach Taylor.

Reactions: arf_man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT