ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins @ Chiefs

The champs dominated this one in all phases. Winning in Buffalo is going to be tough, though.

I'm over the Swift stuff but it's not her fault the cameras show her 5x a game. Buffalo will be playing on 2 less days of rest next week but I think it's thier time to win this round vs KC. Hell the way Houston looks could be an all Texas Super Bowl

I'm over the Swift stuff but it's not her fault the cameras show her 5x a game. Buffalo will be playing on 2 less days of rest next week but I think it's thier time to win this round vs KC. Hell the way Houston looks could be an all Texas Super Bowl
Yep, would not be surprised to see Houston in the AFC championship game. They are strong in all phases of the game.

Mahomes top two playmakers are a rookie and second year player in Rice and Pacheco. Good building blocks. Need to clear off some deadweight and bring in more talent.
KC has been trying to do that at the skill position for years now. Instead they brought in Valdez-Scantling who dropped about 50% of Rodgers' deep passes at Green Bay and Toney who either (1) gets hurt, (2) pretends to be hurt or (3) actually plays and does a shitty job of it. They have only themselves to blame for how awful that offense has been this year.

Reactions: HBK4life
KC has been trying to do that at the skill position for years now. Instead they brought in Valdez-Scantling who dropped about 50% of Rodgers' deep passes at Green Bay and Toney who either (1) gets hurt, (2) pretends to be hurt or (3) actually plays and does a shitty job of it. They have only themselves to blame for how awful that offense has been this year.
I warned Chiefs fans about MVS when they signed him.😌

Reactions: Dean Pope
Omg.. we don’t care about Taylor horse face swift
Just curious because I'm not on social media and I do not watch political networks. Where is all of the Taylor Swift hate coming from? Obviously, it's not just you. It seems like several people on here just despise her while I don't give a shit about her or any of these celebrities.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Just curious because I'm not on social media and I do not watch political networks. Where is all of the Taylor Swift hate coming from? Obviously, it's not just you. It seems like several people on here just despise her while I don't give a shit about her or any of these celebrities.
She's one of those "I'll leave the country" dumb beavers. Bye.

I warned Chiefs fans about MVS when they signed him.😌
Andy Reid had to know that the guy cannot track a deep pass and will drop a good 1/4 of the passes that you put right on him. Just a stupid signing. I get it that they wanted to load up on defense in the draft, but they should have signed a different free agent WR.

That roughing call is getting called 10/10 times in 2024. I don't love it, but it is what it is....and weird how everyone overlooks the PI against the Fish that the refs swallowed their whistle on a few plays prior that was a huge play at the time...just to focus on a roughing call that was, actually, roughing.

Reactions: headcard
I didn't pay attention in second half after my wife and kids got home but I'd like to know when you are calling these. Is the team past the 50 yet
I would say it averages out to teams being around the 50 yard line when I make the calls. It’s really only if I see what I believe to be an unscripted change in possession, I will call the next opposing team drive a no score from the start. Like last night the only time I saw Mahomes legitimately upset that he missed a deep ball on 3rd down, he audibly told his RB “stay here” to pick up the blitz that came. Fading away under immense pressure, he barely missed his receiver who beat single coverage. I determined he was supppsed to hit that ball for at least a first down, so I called the ensuing Dolphins drive a no score. Well, Tua got a couple first downs and then threw way above his receiver’s head directly to a Chiefs safety. Chiefs went and scored on the following drive, as predicted. The script was corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
I would say it averages out to teams being around the 50 yard line when I make the calls. It’s really only if I see what I believe to be an unscripted change in possession, I will call the next opposing team drive a no score from the start. Like last night the only time I saw Mahomes legitimately upset that he missed a deep ball on 3rd down, he audibly told his RB “stay here” to pick up the blitz that came. Fading away under immense pressure, he barely missed his receiver who beat single coverage. I determined he was supppsed to hit that ball for at least a first down, so I called the ensuing Dolphins drive a no score. Well, Tua got a couple first downs and then threw way above his receiver’s head directly to a Chiefs safety. Chiefs went and scored on the following drive, as predicted. The script was corrected.
Any ideas as to when/where the players+coaches+refs rehearse the script?

• Haha
Reactions: Huskers123456
Not sure why they thought they could fix scantling. The guy is Butterfingers. They got Tony for next to nothing so no big deal there. They both need to be gone. Scantling is the sixth highest paid player on the team. It’s pure larceny

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT