ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - Glenn Thomas Salary Released

cfcfcbec-2dec-4d4f-aa29-fa1176ffb05f_text.gif

According to the OWH, he will be making $800,000 per year. Doesn't seem like much of a surprise to me.
It will be interesting IF Dana H. joins as an analyst whenever the coaching carousel settles down and if he does come on board as an analyst what he would be making.

Next year?

I’d be curious to see what this board expects from the offense in terms of scoring and efficiency in 2024.

My guess is we’ll be somewhere around 10th in the conference
I'd probably take that...going from 9/14 to 10/18 with a tougher schedule and the 4 teams added to the conference were all in the top 5 of the Pac12 for total offense last year.

EDIT: my numbers are total offense and you said scoring + efficiency. my bad if there's that much difference.

I'd probably take that...going from 9/14 to 10/18 with a tougher schedule and the 4 teams added were all in the top 5 of the Pac12 for total offense last year.
It would represent a first step in an upward trajectory

And should be enough to win more than 3 conf games

Although I am also of a mind our defense will take a little step back in terms of points allowed unless someone steps up to fill Newsome’s shoes as a true #1 corner

EDIT: my numbers are total offense and you said scoring + efficiency. my bad if there's that much difference.
The most important numbers an offense can produce are:

Yards per play
3rd down conversion %
Red zone TD %

That’s what I mean when I say efficiency, but it’s probably not fair for me to ask people here to think about more advanced metrics in context of our team and our league, so total offense and PPG will do just fine (although each can be a little noisy given a 12 game sample)

Reactions: dinglefritz

Yards per play
3rd down conversion %
Red zone TD %

That’s what I mean when I say efficiency, but it’s probably not fair for me to ask people here to think about more advanced metrics in context of our team and our league, so total offense and PPG will do just fine (although each can be a little noisy given a 12 game sample)
Wait, did you just attempt to educate me?

Reactions: Spectrumalaska

Yards per play
3rd down conversion %
Red zone TD %

I would add turnovers/game to that but your suggested metrics allow for the more deliberate offense we’re running now.

That's an interesting article, thanks for the link. But I think the article makes an incorrect link between funding analyst positions and funding NIL. Analysts are paid by the school and the school cannot pay for NIL. Different funding sources. In Nebraska's case, the analysts would be paid out of the budget surplus of unspent funds. Those funds CANNOT used for NIL.

If for

Yards per play
3rd down conversion %
Red zone TD %

giveaways per game is the most important stat in a Satt lead offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT