ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins @ Chiefs

2HzMSMj.jpg

Reactions: HuskerO
If you think you know the script then lay it all out drive by drive at the start. You shouldn't need to adjust as the game goes on. Lay it drive by drive for the rest of the game.
Because I don’t know the script ahead of time. I usually can’t call the outcome until multiple plays into each drive and sometimes I never see a key and can’t make a definitive call at all.

If you think you know the script then lay it all out drive by drive at the start. You shouldn't need to adjust as the game goes on. Lay it drive by drive for the rest of the game.
Is he making a prediction based off of the NFL being scripted or is he basically "Live Betting"?

You can wager on "Will Miami (or KC) score this drive or not".

Reactions: SomedayHusker
I’m going to be honest. After reading several of your responses not just to or about me. You have some really flawed logic and seem to really miss people’s points a lot. Why would I automatically “need” to be able to call every drive outcome before the game to prove anything?? That doesn’t make any sense. I’ve also never claimed to “know the script of entire games”. I take my shots at guessing the script and they’re either right or wrong.

Reactions: FissionReaction
Is he making a prediction based off of the NFL being scripted or is he basically "Live Betting"?

You can wager on "Will Miami (or KC) score this drive or not".
Both. I’m not in Iowa right now so I’m not live betting. I also wouldn’t be able to live bet and post my bets at the same time because you have like 5 seconds to bet between plays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT