ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins @ Chiefs

Hah there it was too. I dont think I’ve ever watched an NFL game and not heard them say the word “script”. They can’t do it. It’s like they have to “tell you” so they can say they did.

Why? You can bet everything I’m saying…why would I need to predict that a TD would be called back?? You guys are weird with this logic. Why don’t I just predict every play’s yardage and every player’s stats for each drive? Otherwise it’s pointless right?? wtf??
You're the one saying it's scripted dude. Besides I gave you credit anyway. You don't get credit for saying FG, punt or turnover from other game. Back up your claims

Why? You can bet everything I’m saying…why would I need to predict that a TD would be called back?? You guys are weird with this logic. Why don’t I just predict every play’s yardage and every player’s stats for each drive? Otherwise it’s pointless right?? wtf??
Because for all of this to be scripted, as you claim, literally hundreds if not thousands of people would have to be in on your supposed conspiracy. That it hasn’t leaked to you (or a million others) is simply impossible to believe.

Every time I click “read ignored content” I’m disappointed in that decision.

Wrong. 4/7. If you’re going to nullify one of my predictions for your personal rules, it would be 3/6, not 3/7. At least make your crusade against me make basic mathematical sense.
You have to make basic sense first. Make predictions if you want but that's not what you're doing. You're the one on a crusade, don't get huffy when people call you on your nonsense.

Easier
You're the one saying it's scripted dude. Besides I gave you credit anyway. You don't get credit for saying FG, punt or turnover from other game. Back up your claims
Why would I need to know the script of every single play to think it’s scripted?? I’ve predicted some drives and you’re saying “well now you need to walk on water since you think it’s scripted you should be able to do that” That doesn’t make any sense.

It’s the equivalent of a child saying “Ok God, you should be able to turn on that lamp, otherwise you don’t exist”

Wrong. 4/7. If you’re going to nullify one of my predictions for your personal rules, it would be 3/6, not 3/7. At least make your crusade against me make basic mathematical sense.
Furthermore if scripted as you claim, you should be a lot closer to perfect, not hovering around 50 percent

Easier

Why would I need to know the script of every single play to think it’s scripted?? I’ve predicted some drives and you’re saying “well now you need to walk on water since you think it’s scripted you should be able to do that” That doesn’t make any sense.

It’s the equivalent of a child saying “Ok God, you should be able to turn on that lamp, otherwise you don’t exist”
Ha talk about not making sense. Making a prediction about a drive is one thing. That's not what you're doing.

Reactions: dinglefritz
You have to make basic sense first. Make predictions if you want but that's not what you're doing. You're the one on a crusade, don't get huffy when people call you on your nonsense.
What am I doing then? You say I’m not making predictions. 3/6 doesn’t make any mathematical sense if you’re taking away one of my predictions that was correct. There was no TD on that drive and that’s what I said. I made a correct prediction. How is that not making sense to you?

Mahomes top two playmakers are a rookie and second year player in Rice and Pacheco. Good building blocks. Need to clear off some deadweight and bring in more talent.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Furthermore if scripted as you claim, you should be a lot closer to perfect, not hovering around 50 percent
Technically that doesn’t mean it is or isn’t scripted. It just means I haven’t figured it out yet well enough to prove it. It’s a work in progress for me learning the key plays that I see that tell me the outcome. I could make a lot less predictions and be a lot more accurate because sometimes there isn’t that many telling plays but I’m trying to dig deeper to make it convincing for others.

Technically that doesn’t mean it is or isn’t scripted. It just means I haven’t figured it out yet well enough to prove it. It’s a work in progress for me learning the key plays that I see that tell me the outcome. I could make a lot less predictions and be a lot more accurate because sometimes there isn’t that many telling plays but I’m trying to dig deeper to make it convincing for others.
It’s not working.

Ha talk about not making sense. Making a prediction about a drive is one thing. That's not what you're doing.
You’ve yet to explain at all what I’m doing, since I’m not making predictions. You just keep saying the same substance-less thing. “You’re not making predictions” You can literally live bet a drive at any point in the drive. If that’s not a prediction I need you to tell me what that is.

Those Bama skill players can’t handle the cold. Jaylen may waddle like a penguin but he doesn’t seem to be loving this weather. 1 catch on 2 receptions. Tua having a worse game. Maybe Nick should have let his guys play in the north from time to time

Phins need to rub and get Hill open. T-Hill is deadly in the cold, if you can get him the ball.

You’ve yet to explain at all what I’m doing, since I’m not making predictions. You just keep saying the same substance-less thing. “You’re not making predictions” You can literally live bet a drive at any point in the drive. If that’s not a prediction I need you to tell me what that is.
Dude seriously now you're either being a tool on purpose or just can't comprehend.

I don't have to explain anything I'm not the one claiming it's scripted. Let's start there, explain you're "telling" plays.

Anybody can make a prediction based on how a drive looks, and if that's what you're doing that would be fine, but you're claiming it's scripted. That makes it different.

Reactions: Huskers123456
Dude seriously now you're either being a tool on purpose or just can't comprehend.

I don't have to explain anything I'm not the one claiming it's scripted. Let's start there, explain you're "telling" plays.

Anybody can make a prediction based on how a drive looks, and if that's what you're doing that would be fine, but you're claiming it's scripted. That makes it different.
How the drives look give me clues as to what the script for that drive is, so I make a PREDICTION about the outcome. I look for whether or not players are legitimately trying to score a TD when they have the ball. I see players dive into tacklers on purpose in the open field all the time. Those usually are not TD drives.

How the drives look give me clues as to what the script for that drive is, so I make a PREDICTION about the outcome. I look for whether or not players are legitimately trying to score a TD when they have the ball. I see players dive into tacklers on purpose in the open field all the time. Those usually are not TD drives.
All of this would be perfectly fine and make sense except for the script part. I'd like to be there when you explain to any NFL OC or DC that games are scripted.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT