ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Encourages Fighting

agreed.

I am very interested to see how the sanders kid looks at QB.

I am also already holding a TCU -20 week 1 ticket.
I watched Shedur several times last year. He's a nice QB. He generally didn't get a lot of pressure on him. I hope him well other than our game 2 in Boulder, have nothing against the kid, he just has an unbearable old man.

I know their DB is a real hotshot. It'll be interesting to see what happens when they play USC and how that kid responds to Caleb Williams throwing lasers in his territory. I doubt he's faced many of those arms at Jackson St.

agreed.

I am very interested to see how the sanders kid looks at QB.

I am also already holding a TCU -20 week 1 ticket.
Good luck, I don't have a feel for that game. I definitely will watch though, and yes, its mostly as a result of Sanders.

It would be fair to say I will be rooting for TCU big.

Reactions: king_kong_
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF
j/k

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
It's obvious those (few) who say Deon was legit here with his players have exposed themselves as having never trained in martial arts.

Rule #1 in martial arts is discipline and self control. Then nurture REAL toughness (real power most often chooses to NOT exercise that power but restrain instead).

Anything else is merely take machismo tough guy syndrome that usually ends with a face in the dirt for all their chest puffing efforts and troubles.

Lmao you keep posting that as if I could be offended by such an immature argument from someone who clearly has never been trained in martial arts to counter my argument with intelligence.

Have fun with that, peanut butter and jelly 😁

Lmao you keep posting that as if I could be offended by such an immature argument from someone who clearly has never been trained in martial arts to counter my argument with intelligence.

Have fun with that, peanut butter and jelly 😁
"intelligence" and seriously looking like that don't mix

I'm not surprised you are also perpetuating fake news and swimming in the warm current

there have been zero times in your posting history when you've made anyone stop and think about something you've said

it's all just agreement and regurgitation. boring!

"intelligence" and seriously looking like that don't mix

I'm not surprised you are also perpetuating fake news and swimming in the warm current

there has been zero times in your posting history you've made anyone stop and think about something you've said
That's like... Just your opinion, man.

Have a great day 🤡!

Wasn't TO at this practice? This was a show Deion put on... excuse me.. Coach "Prime Time"... A charade, similar to about every other clip that comes out with Colorado... How this made 8 pages arguing who knows more about being a better teammate or being tougher behind anonymous screen names is quite entertaining.. Thank you, Aug 31 can't come soon enough

Reactions: king_kong_
I watched Shedur several times last year. He's a nice QB. He generally didn't get a lot of pressure on him. I hope him well other than our game 2 in Boulder, have nothing against the kid, he just has an unbearable old man.

I know their DB is a real hotshot. It'll be interesting to see what happens when they play USC and how that kid responds to Caleb Williams throwing lasers in his territory. I doubt he's faced many of those arms at Jackson St.
The person responsible for back to back road games to start the year should be immediately fired, just the same as the person responsible for the Ireland trip to start a season. They probably are fired and sitting in Cabo living off of a buyout. Travel is absolutely brutal and winning % in the 2nd game of a back to back road schedule are brutal. Colorado will likely go very poorly, no matter what happens against Minnesota merely because the team routine, practice schedule, prep work and homeostasis will be all messed up. The team will play tired. And sloppy. I guess if Deion beats us good we won't have anymore Deion threads, so that is good.

Last edited:
The person responsible for back to back road games to start the year should be immediately fired, just the same as the person responsible for the Ireland trip to start a season. They probably are fired and sitting in Cabo living off of a buyout. Travel is absolutely brutal and winning % in the 2nd game of a back to back road schedule are brutal. Colorado will likely go very poorly, no matter what happens against Minnesota merely because the team routine, practice schedule, prep work and homeostasis will be all messed up. The team will play tired. And sloppy. I guess is Deion beats us good we won't have anymore Deion threads, so that is good.
Would you like to place a wager? I’ll book whatever amount you’re comfortable with.

Or are you a coward?

Reactions: zrob and SkerInCo
I will say I was disappointed with our Oline when a Colorado player intentionally hurt AMart .. they should have fvcked that guy up so I will agree with Deion that you want your boys fighting for you. Frost was fake guy tough and our teams showed it

I will say I was disappointed with our Oline when a Colorado player intentionally hurt AMart .. they should have fvcked that guy up so I will agree with Deion that you want your boys fighting for you. Frost was fake guy tough and our teams showed it
That LB should have been dealt with by the pulling OL or WR block to set the edge. Nothing “illegal” of course.

Look, I don't dislike Sanders, I just despise his schtick. He thinks he's gonna win with smoke and mirrors and there are 12 opponents out there that are learning how to push his team's buttons already. And Deion's as well.
This is accurate. If I’m the other team, I go after their quarterback to the echo of the whistle just to get in their heads and daddy prime.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
I think Deion will eventually turn things around, but the Buffs will be bad in year one. Like, 4-8 bad.

TLDR.. if there is a fight, the other teammates better be backing up their guys. If that isn't happening, that isn't a team.

if there is a fight in camp, that's a good sign. You don't want it to turn into something bad, but it's generally considered a good sign that the guys are ready.

We are going to have our hands full with CU.

TLDR.. if there is a fight, the other teammates better be backing up their guys. If that isn't happening, that isn't a team.

if there is a fight in camp, that's a good sign. You don't want it to turn into something bad, but it's generally considered a good sign that the guys are ready.

We are going to have our hands full with CU.
Hands full of Gucci bags.

You need some new specs.
So if I wrote, Rhule is going to eventually turn things around at Nebraska but year one is going to be bad, like 7-5 bad.

You would think I was a moron for claiming the team was going to be bad but improving by 3 games over the last season. Colorado winning 4 games is basically what they have averaged since 2005.

So if I wrote, Rhule is going to eventually turn things around at Nebraska but year one is going to be bad, like 7-5 bad.

You would think I was a moron for claiming the team was going to be bad but improving by 3 games over the last season. Colorado winning 4 games is basically what they have averaged since 2005.

No. I would think you consider 7-5 bad for Nebraska.

As I consider 4-8 bad for any P5 school that has a .571 overall winning percentage. Not 1-11 bad. But still bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT