ADVERTISEMENT

Deion at the Nebraska press conf

GBRforLife1

Athletic Director
Feb 18, 2020
s7063Q8.jpg

He loves to play a character, teen thug I guess. Dude makes me turn the channel.
Yeah but he says somethings that make absolute sense....And there is no doubt that he appeals to a lot of young people and parents who are raising their sons in the hood.

If you listen to what he says about making boys into men.... He says all the right things. We will see if his actions speak louder than his words.

Yeah but he says somethings that make absolute sense....And there is no doubt that he appeals to a lot of young people and parents who are raising their sons in the hood.

If you listen to what he says about making boys into men.... He says all the right things. We will see if his actions speak louder than his words.
He seems to have done a good raising his sons.

Once the kids figure out that it’s all about Dion and not the school he’ll move on

Once the kids figure out that it’s all about Dion and not the school he’ll move on
I don’t think any part of this post is correct

Deion has stated he wants to drive enough revenue for the school that CU brings back baseball

You have clearly never listened to him speak about coaching for even 1 minute. There’s no other way to hold such an opinion.

Deion has stated he wants to drive enough revenue for the school that CU brings back baseball

You have clearly never listened to him speak about coaching for even 1 minute. There’s no other way to hold such an opinion.
I genuinely hope he is a huge success there and stays for a long time. The program is currently a nice mixup from the SEC gushing and I'm all for a few more teams taking a share of the talent (hopefully Nebraska can do this too). I find myself cringing but also tuning into hear what he says. The dude knows football, I just hope this isn't all for show and he doesn't bails once his kids are out of the program.

Reactions: huntered

So Rhule’s a liar and Sanders is telling the truth…

Interesting take…

I've listened to him plenty, and I'm not sure how anyone could come to any conclusion other than Deion is all about Deion and his ego, and no one else. And the fact that his son threw for a million yards and they won their first game doesn't suddenly change that.

If I had his money...I would not be doing any of that shit he does, like coaching HS ball, then at an HBCU and than trying to bring back CU to relevance. I would be drinking and ****ing girls, half my age (hopefully).

Not sure you're making the point you think you are.
He is doing good stuff, things that normal everyday hard working people do BUT he doesn't have to do any of it. Yet in the 12 years he has been coaching kids from freshmen year in HS to college. If he was a math teacher we could be like "wow, what a hero, he is so honorable"

He could be doing nothing at all but partying. Like all of us want to do (unless your wife has access to your account in which case you can't agree with this post)

Except the next day his message will be completely contradictory. He says whatever, whenever it is good for him. That doesn’t mean that behind the scenes he isn’t doing it right, but the nonstop talking is annoying as shit.

Except the next day his message will be completely contradictory. He says whatever, whenever it is good for him. That doesn’t mean that behind the scenes he isn’t doing it right, but the nonstop talking is annoying as shit.
Well that may be true but the media are the ones over there asking him questions. I mean, the other thing he could do is no answer but that would turn into a shit show too.

Are you developmentally disabled? Not physically, but the other kinds?
Ahhh, got it! Ahem...drinking is BAD, gambling is BAD, hot young girls are BAD and SLUTS!

(sorry, I did not know your wife checked this site and knew your posting name, just delete this now, again, sorry!)

Ahhh, got it! Ahem...drinking is BAD, gambling is BAD, hot young girls are BAD and SLUTS!

(sorry, I did not know your wife checked this site and knew your posting name, just delete this now, again, sorry!)
I deleted it because, after I posted it, I felt bad because I genuinely thought you might be disabled, and I didn’t want to seem insensitive to your plight. Your post above confirms it, but if you’re willing to embrace it, well, I say good for you!

I deleted it because, after I posted it, I felt bad because I genuinely thought you might be disabled, and I didn’t want to seem insensitive to your plight. Your post above confirms it, but if you’re willing to embrace it, well, I say good for you!
No reason to delete it and tell your wife that she doesn't have to be upset with you for that post, I did not find it insensitive. I thought it was funny!

If he had been doing anything positive “behind the scenes” you know it would suddenly be all over social media, etc. Got to promote that brand and sell that merch.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I have not seen him on the sidelines that much but has he ever freaked out on his players or a coach or the refs?

Through one week, here is my my “guys who do what they say they’ll do” scoreboard:

Deion - 1
Rhule - 0
What a hypocrite… you went on a crusade to make Rhule a liar because he is a preacher. You singled that out and over and over again hammered him, and are continuing to hammer him, for being a preacher. Even though he isn’t.

Deion is actually a preacher, but your ax isn’t against him. Rhule, who isn’t a preacher, is called preacher now whenever you refer to him. Derogatorily as well.

I’m convinced you are as much of a troll to husker fans as the potshot Iowa fans. You do this for effect, and you do it well. Congrats.

What a hypocrite… you went on a crusade to make Rhule a liar because he is a preacher. You singled that out and over and over again hammered him, and are continuing to hammer him, for being a preacher. Even though he isn’t.

Deion is actually a preacher, but your ax isn’t against him. Rhule, who isn’t a preacher, is called preacher now whenever you refer to him. Derogatorily as well.

I’m convinced you are as much of a troll to husker fans as the potshot Iowa fans. You do this for effect, and you do it well. Congrats.
deion did what he said - which was a lot. had the kids coached up enough to win and went out and won.

all Rhule needed to do was not hand the ball to grant like he said he was going to. he failed miserably.

Deion seems very genuine to me and I've never heard anything different from anyone who's ever met him.

Rhule proved to be a bloviating gasbag (preacher) who cannot be trusted to keep his word. I haven't listened to a single syllable since the game ended Thursday. did I miss anything? doubt it.

things can change, but this is where we stand after 1 week. talk all you want so long as you back it up on the field. otherwise, you're just as good as the next guy occupying a soapbox.

I expect to play well enough to win on Saturday and am not afraid of the buffs.

If I had his money...I would not be doing any of that shit he does, like coaching HS ball, then at an HBCU and than trying to bring back CU to relevance. I would be drinking and ****ing girls, half my age (hopefully).
Doesn't work that way.

deion did what he said - which was a lot. had the kids coached up enough to win and went out and won.

all Rhule needed to do was not hand the ball to grant like he said he was going to. he failed miserably.

Deion seems very genuine to me and I've never heard anything different from anyone who's ever met him.

Rhule proved to be a bloviating gasbag (preacher) who cannot be trusted to keep his word. I haven't listened to a single syllable since the game ended Thursday. did I miss anything? doubt it.

things can change, but this is where we stand after 1 week. talk all you want so long as you back it up on the field. otherwise, you're just as good as the next guy occupying a soapbox.

I expect to play well enough to win on Saturday and am not afraid of the buffs.
Uh huh. Like I said, double standard. Sanders the preacher isn’t a liar even though he preaches a lie according to you. Had you not made it about being a preachers son I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. But you wouldn’t stop. Made it known that because he was a preachers son he’s a natural liar. Even started a thread referring to Rhule as a preacher.

High quality trolling.

Uh huh. Like I said, double standard. Sanders the preacher isn’t a liar even though he preaches a lie according to you. Had you not made it about being a preachers son I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. But you wouldn’t stop. Made it known that because he was a preachers son he’s a natural liar. Even started a thread referring to Rhule as a preacher.

High quality trolling.
until I see evidence rhule is a coach, he shall remain a preacher to me

High quality trolling.
You realize kong uses preacher to describe Rhule because he knows he'll get some reactions from members. That's the reason he does it. Right kong? If he called Rhule, just Rhule, there's nowhere near the reactions.

Reactions: headcard
Laughable. Rhule at temple or Baylor isn’t evidence?

Until I see evidence you don’t have double standards, you will remain a troll to me.
Just put King Clown on ignore like I did. Life's been so much better without seeing the trolls nonsense directly!

Obviously I can still tell due to all the context with others comments quoting his lunacy... But that says something about the level of trolling he does that he tries to pass off as being such a devout Husker "fan".

Anything he seems to have to offer that is even remotely of use is substantially eclipsed by the nonsense. It seems clear the dudes become completely unhinged.

Go "Preacher" Rhule! As any true fan would do, I'm giving him until year two to show me something before I critique him too hard.

Beat the Bluffs Saturday! GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT