ADVERTISEMENT

9-9 PC with Coach Rhule

Just gotta say it again.....shout out to HBK, Headcard and everyone else who posts the tweets and other stuff related to Nebraska on the web.

It really is a great service to the board…

Beer Salute GIF

Pulling to .500 with Deion has the fanbase in a tizzy

Just as I said it would

By far Rhule’s best day as our coach. Here’s to many more!

You do you. Keep hanging on to your Hero's big win from last year. Pretty sad highwater mark for a guy that has never failed at anything in his life....

I don’t think Dylan is wired that way. He’s not Shidderrr. Guys drop too many balls and they just won’t play as much. I’d say so far it’s been a minor issue but not an epidemic.
Only because we’ve played teams we won against comfortably. When you’re up against a titan, not capitalizing on those long balls is what puts you in a hole.

Only because we’ve played teams we won against comfortably. When you’re up against a titan, not capitalizing on those long balls is what puts you in a hole.
Dylan knew he should’ve feathered that deep one back to Lloyd. When they’re that open you gotta err to the under throw, but he got nailed on the throw so I don’t really blame anyone there. He has and will hit more of those though.

Reactions: V-Doub
Mostly because you wouldn't shut up about it at the time.
Rhule is preachy. He’s the son of a preacher. It’s in his DNA. It’s who he is.

Doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Many people follow their preacher’s words.

Rhule is preachy. He’s the son of a preacher. It’s in his DNA. It’s who he is.

Doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Many people follow their preacher’s words.
This is a matter of fact post. Last year when you were saying this it was in the worst possible light. I believe “lying preacher” was your go to phrase at the time.

That probably had something to do with it.

Lazy perimeter blocking and route running from WR. Pass pro from RB needs help. Will be interesting to see if younger wr get more pt.

This is a matter of fact post. Last year when you were saying this it was in the worst possible light. I believe “lying preacher” was your go to phrase at the time.

That probably had something to do with it.
when I search that phrase and my name, I return zero positive results

I have never typed those two words together in a post here. and I've made more than 18,000 of them.

when I search that phrase and my name, I return zero positive results

I have never typed those two words together in a post here. and I've made more than 18,000 of them.
You’re right…

Here is your actual quote.

“deion did what he said - which was a lot. had the kids coached up enough to win and went out and won.

all Rhule needed to do was not hand the ball to grant like he said he was going to. he failed miserably.

Deion seems very genuine to me and I've never heard anything different from anyone who's ever met him.

Rhule proved to be a bloviating gasbag (preacher) who cannot be trusted to keep his word. I haven't listened to a single syllable since the game ended Thursday. did I miss anything? doubt it.

things can change, but this is where we stand after 1 week. talk all you want so long as you back it up on the field. otherwise, you're just as good as the next guy occupying a soapbox.

I expect to play well enough to win on Saturday and am not afraid of the buffs.”

You didn’t call him lying preacher. You got me.

You’re right…

Here is your actual quote.

“deion did what he said - which was a lot. had the kids coached up enough to win and went out and won.

all Rhule needed to do was not hand the ball to grant like he said he was going to. he failed miserably.

Deion seems very genuine to me and I've never heard anything different from anyone who's ever met him.

Rhule proved to be a bloviating gasbag (preacher) who cannot be trusted to keep his word. I haven't listened to a single syllable since the game ended Thursday. did I miss anything? doubt it.

things can change, but this is where we stand after 1 week. talk all you want so long as you back it up on the field. otherwise, you're just as good as the next guy occupying a soapbox.

I expect to play well enough to win on Saturday and am not afraid of the buffs.”

You didn’t call him lying preacher. You got me.
correct. it is only in your imagination that "lying preacher" was my catch phrase.

the 2nd line of this post is key:
all Rhule needed to do was not hand the ball to grant like he said he was going to. he failed miserably

this was obviously after the minn game, when this was all the data we had to work with. he said he'd do one thing and then did another. that actually, literally happened.

I also said things can change, but this is where we stand after 1 week in this very quote. it's now more than a year later, and the team is playing like Rhule said they would.

try vaseline for that chapped ass next time, timmy. it's much more effective than combing through my posts in order to prove nothing and entertain the most cowardly bitch on this board (@SomedayHusker ), who makes light of a sweet, innocent infant's plight & suffering.

great company you're keeping, bud. I'm sure this aligns with your beliefs and who you are as a person.

I know you're better than this. and if you aren't, then I severely overestimated you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: timnsun
correct. it is only in your imagination that "lying preacher" was my catch phrase.

the 2nd line of this post is key:
all Rhule needed to do was not hand the ball to grant like he said he was going to. he failed miserably

this was obviously after the minn game, when this was all the data we had to work with. he said he'd do one thing and then did another. that actually, literally happened.

I also said things can change, but this is where we stand after 1 week in this very quote. it's now more than a year later, and the team is playing like Rhule said they would.

try vaseline for that chapped ass next time, timmy. it's much more effective than combing through my posts in order to prove nothing and entertain the most cowardly bitch on this board (@SomedayHusker ), who makes light of a sweet, innocent infant's plight & suffering.

great company you're keeping, bud. I'm sure this aligns with your beliefs and who you are as a person.

I know you're better than this. and if you aren't, then I severely overestimated you.
My bad, when you called him a bloviating gasbag(preacher) and you can’t trust anything he says, I interpreted that to mean you thought he was a lying preacher.

Surely you can see how I made that leap, no?

And if you aren’t able to make that connection, then I severely overestimated you.

Last edited:
My bad, when you called him a bloviating gasbag(preacher) and you can’t trust anything he says, I interpreted that to mean you thought he was a lying preacher.

Surely you can see how I made that leap, no?
My post is filled with context and nuance.

It’s a post for its time.

Seasons change and so can I.

Nobody was more complimentary of Rhule than I was starting two weeks after this post when he made a change at QB and gave the team a fighting chance.

That rubbed people the wrong way, also.

Almost as if some people will never be happy with what I say.

Funny

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT