ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Nebraska, PLEASE extend Frost another 5-10 years....signed Iowa fans!

We would even start a gofundme page to help!
Iowa should have beaten NU by 30...the fact that the game was close just shows how inept your staff is...NU literally had one rb, and one healthy wr, and a banged up qb. The fact that Iowa could do what they wanted with 45 seconds left yet tried to lose the game over and over just shows how awful that staff actually is...Iowa fans should be embarrassed that they nearly lost that game...Nebraksa is Purdue quality, is banged up, and didn't even play well and could have easily won that game.

Save your money for when Little Kirk needs to be bought out. Ferentz the elder is a damn good coach but nepotism hires are just as bad as the buddy hires that are haunting Frost.

Reactions: imluvnmyskers
You sure? Iowa is at their peak and can still barely find a way to beat Nebraska. Might want to be careful what you wish for. But then again, I never would have imagined today’s performance would have inspired so much pride and chest pounding from the mighty Iowegions.

If I was an Iowa fan I might be saying the same thing. Maybe they change their tune some day, but it’s hard to argue with that at this point. Juvenile thing to post though.

Reactions: 9and4
Iowa should have beaten NU by 30...the fact that the game was close just shows how inept your staff is...NU literally had one rb, and one healthy wr, and a banged up qb. The fact that Iowa could do what they wanted with 45 seconds left yet tried to lose the game over and over just shows how awful that staff actually is...Iowa fans should be embarrassed that they nearly lost that game...Nebraksa is Purdue quality, is banged up, and didn't even play well and could have easily won that game.

Nailed it !!!!

All your garbage comments don't matter for nothing. The fact is that you have now had 3 consecutive losing seasons, have missed out on bowl games three years in a row, and have lost FIVE in a row to Iowa. You have a roster full of 4* players and they continue to shit their pants when it comes to big games, and you want to call out our coaching staff as inept. Your fan base has to be the most delusional, arrogant and pathetic fanbase in the entire FBS, living in your glory days from 30 years ago. Like someone else commented earlier, your fanbase is the Al Bundy of FBS, the star athlete from yesteryear, that hasn't accomplished anything in forever but still trying to act like the big dog. Go back to the b12, maybe you can squeak out a 6 win season now and then. Pathetic excuses for a fanbase

All your garbage comments don't matter for nothing. The fact is that you have now had 3 consecutive losing seasons, have missed out on bowl games three years in a row, and have lost FIVE in a row to Iowa. You have a roster full of 4* players and they continue to shit their pants when it comes to big games, and you want to call out our coaching staff as inept. Your fan base has to be the most delusional, arrogant and pathetic fanbase in the entire FBS, living in your glory days from 30 years ago. Like someone else commented earlier, your fanbase is the Al Bundy of FBS, the star athlete from yesteryear, that hasn't accomplished anything in forever but still trying to act like the big dog. Go back to the b12, maybe you can squeak out a 6 win season now and then. Pathetic excuses for a fanbase

You are uninformed and need a mirror. Thanks for sharing your uneducated opinion.

Not your whole coaching staff. Just Brian Ferentz. Not even sure how you can argue that at this point.

Like I said? Frost and Brian will be fighting it out for 4th place I’m the west very soon.

wow, your trash talking is now down to "yeah, well, you guys suck because even though you have beat us 5 years straight, you didn't beat us by 30! so, take that!" (as you high five your bar buddy)
you are right, in some sense though. this really is no fun anymore. bragging about owning nebby is kind of like bragging about beating, i don't know, Troy.......oh, sorry, bad example.
anyway, i am sorry. it really is no fun anymore at all. now i just feel sorry for you all. and i feel bad when i point out what is obvious to every other fan base in the world. now we all just fight over who gets to schedule nebby for their homecoming game in order to ensure a victory. so please accept my apologies. making fun of a team like that is just bullying. and i don't want to do that. i will try get all Iowa fans i know to stop as well. if there is anything else you need from me.....feel free to ask. again, i am sorry and i will switch to another team. one that, you know, has a program.

wow, your trash talking is now down to "yeah, well, you guys suck because even though you have beat us 5 years straight, you didn't beat us by 30! so, take that!" (as you high five your bar buddy)
you are right, in some sense though. this really is no fun anymore. bragging about owning nebby is kind of like bragging about beating, i don't know, Troy.......oh, sorry, bad example.
anyway, i am sorry. it really is no fun anymore at all. now i just feel sorry for you all. and i feel bad when i point out what is obvious to every other fan base in the world. now we all just fight over who gets to schedule nebby for their homecoming game in order to ensure a victory. so please accept my apologies. making fun of a team like that is just bullying. and i don't want to do that. i will try get all Iowa fans i know to stop as well. if there is anything else you need from me.....feel free to ask. again, i am sorry and i will switch to another team. one that, you know, has a program.

Jesus, this is some seriously bad trolling.

Do you guys think you could cut back on your meth habits to afford to contribute?
Did you just hi five your mom in the basement after that major burn? Man go do something celebrate the win with your parents andvmove on.

I’m not sure it will matter for you. Iowa is on the path of handing the keys to Brian Ferentz which would be a colossal mistake.

With that, Frost and Brian will be duking it out for 4th place In the west.

While Nebraska continues to talk about next year and "better get us now" and then promptly go 4-8. Go win that off-season now, champ.

Ha... You are funny. FIVE years in a row little old Iowa has owned the Huskers. Love it. Accept it... you’re a very average program and that won’t be changing ...

Agree 100%. Never seen a fan base like this, and that is saying something.
Iowa fans are douches very much like Colorado, Missouri, and K-State fans were.

Anybody remember when we were first joining the Big-10, The Omaha World Herald compared each team in the Big-10 and who their equivalent team was in the Big-12? I’m trying to think who Iowa was most like. Maybe Colorado?

Reactions: headcard
Ha... You are funny. FIVE years in a row little old Iowa has owned the Huskers. Love it. Accept it... you’re a very average program and that won’t be changing ...

You are in denial Rusty---you just ignored everything he said. In addition, we don't have a kicker---haven't all year.

Dear dipshit, try to represent your fan-base with a little class. Impossible I know, and would be an exception to the rule. While you are at it change your user name to summer’s eve. Can’t think of anything more fitting
It's not polite calling somewhere a dipshit. You call that class?

Actually pretty funny. Btw, NU is Northwestern. You are UNL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT