ADVERTISEMENT

l.a.husker

l.a. husker

Walk On
Sep 7, 2006
los angeles ( atwater village) ca.
first of all i want to thank the michigan coach for not pouring it on ,i had visions of 70-0 in memorial stadium,42-7 doesnt look too bad. i was looking at the populations of the states involved in the big ten penn 12.9 ,illinois 13, ohio 12 michigan 10 million .iowa 3.2 nebraska 1.8 to name a few. so we actually dont have that many in state athletes compares to the other states . we could be a powerhouse if we start importing the athletes for hire, but would it still be nebraska? just an opinion from an 85 yr old husker

Would you rather lose just to preserve what you perceive as being “Nebraskan”? Of course it will still be Nebraska, our most important tradition was winning. So I think paying to bring the best athletes is far more “Nebraskan” than living in the past and losing due to sub-par talent.

Would you rather lose just to preserve what you perceive as being “Nebraskan”? Of course it will still be Nebraska, our most important tradition was winning. So I think paying to bring the best athletes is far more “Nebraskan” than living in the past and losing due to sub-par talent.
Tommie Frazier, suh, Phillips. Not from Nebraska

Reactions: ssmill777
we could be a powerhouse if we start importing the athletes for hire, but would it still be nebraska? just an opinion from an 85 yr old husker
you know who also had such mentality? sears, Kodak, blockbuster, MySpace, Toys R Us etc…

I’m sure if you went back to the 40s and understood the ins and outs of college football back then, you’d probably point to something that Navy and Army failed to adapt in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT