ADVERTISEMENT

Darnay Holmes

CANT THESE KIDS JUST STOP TALKING IN SNAPCHAT MODE AND GIVES US SOME PEACE, US OLD FARTS ARE STROKING OUT HERE!! :) :) :)

Oh you hurt me so badly! I don't know if I'll ever recover! If you haven't lost any weight, that rolling on the floor too much might be hard to recover from because you'll have to pull yourself up some time! Now that's a knee slapper!

What happened in this instance was that his dad made him stay at home in the final minute. It's kinda like Calvin was coming to Lincoln but was made to switch.

Oh you hurt me so badly! I don't know if I'll ever recover! If you haven't lost any weight, that rolling on the floor too much might be hard to recover from because you'll have to pull yourself up some time! Now that's a knee slapper!

What happened in this instance was that his dad made him stay at home in the final minute. It's kinda like Calvin was coming to Lincoln but was made to switch.

Oh boy, that's a stinger. Welcome to my first iggy bin with the new account.

False. Holmes himself said he committed to USC earlier in the week.

He recently decided to announce and early enroll so I think that changed it

Kid has a pretty big ego.

I heard he has family at UCLA. Not sure what capacity.

His family lives in Pasadena.

His GF at Calabasas is leaning UCLA even doe dat is 3 years away.

The hat deal at the Army game and then releasing his video 2 hours just screams thirsty.

In the hat video there was talk of a last minute possible change. There was a little kid pointing to OSU.

If he chose NU I wouldn't care about the double annoucement.

Now, I am just a bitter fan that is upset a 17/18 year old didn't chose NU.

Ps-I unfollowed him on twitter. Take that Darnay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morgan747
ADVERTISEMENT