ADVERTISEMENT

Darnay Holmes

Yes. Darnay told the press he'd love to go shopping when he gets home as of your timestamp. His father also said they all had different choices. They also were waiting for mom to arrive to hash it out. Those statements are all consistent with each other.

Its January 6th at 2:05PM. A whole day has come and gone since then, and there can be significant movement from statements made yesterday.

That is also consistent.

In other words, who knows.
In other word I'm gonna do this to Steve Wiltfong when he is wrong about all these recruits that he thinks nebraska has no shot at

Not to cause a stir and freak out...but...

Brian Towle just gave Holmes an N!

So, thats a ton of USC and tOSU, but to see an N pop up and plus, having 247 Sports post a story about how Nebraska is somehow back in the mix for Holmes, is FREAKING AWESOME.

In other word I'm gonna do this to Steve Wiltfong when he is wrong about all these recruits that he thinks nebraska has no shot at

I get it, everyone loves to have their piece of intel and have their day in the sun, its what I do for a living.

All I'm saying, its also important to report to the boss that with the known statements that we have, its entirely possible that USC was the choice even if it directly contradicts a data point we're building a case around.

So, thats a ton of USC and tOSU, but to see an N pop up and plus, having 247 Sports post a story about how Nebraska is somehow back in the mix for Holmes, is FREAKING AWESOME.

Still love to see Schaefer move his. Schaefer is pretty thorough in his digging.

Reactions: DudznSudz
Well he's in Texas. After he plays the game, he'll either be flying home Sunday, or to NU or OSU.
I wondered if that meant he would be going home.... was hoping he meant to school though! I'm still holding out hope we have mom on our side and he chooses the Big Red

I get it, everyone loves to have their piece of intel and have their day in the sun, its what I do for a living.

All I'm saying, its also to report to the boss that with the known statements that we have, its entirely possible that USC was the choice even if it directly contradicts a data point.

Well, and here's the thing: a number of us posters have mentioned that we are talking about the statements of 17 and 18 year old jocks. They could be being honest, they could be trolling, they could be nervous in interviews, and they could have their parents have a huge say later.

As far as the Crystal Ball predictions, I would say that, for example, when like a million of them pop up all at once for Chuck Filliaga to go to Michigan, he's probably going to Michigan. In the case of Darnay Holmes, Joseph Lewis, and Greg Johnson, where the predictions are USC and N mostly, who freakin' knows what they'll decide to do at the last minute when they announce.

Is Towle at the AA game?

I wondered if that meant he would be going home.... was hoping he meant to school though! I'm still holding out hope we have mom on our side and he chooses the Big Red

Other boards were reporting that as far as we could tell, mom and dad were actually wanting Darnay at NU.

However it was unknown if they meant it as "if our son must leave home, we'd like it to be NU" or if it was "NU is the best choice, even of the home town schools".

Darnay had this to say

""If my mom wants me to stay close, MAYBE I'll do what she wants me to do.""

So we're not sure that Mom was necessarily hyping NU over *everyone*.

Yah, Darnay's dad has said that Donte Williams hire was basically the only reason we got back in this thing.

Reactions: DudznSudz
Other boards were reporting that as far as we could tell, mom and dad were actually wanting Darnay at NU.

However it was unknown if they meant it as "if our son must leave home, we'd like it to be NU" or if it was "NU is the best choice, even of the home town schools".

Darnay had this to say

""If my mom wants me to stay close, MAYBE I'll do what she wants me to do.""

So we're not sure that Mom was necessarily hyping NU over *everyone*.

Funny, isn't that exactly what Jody Lewis said yesterday too?

Funny, isn't that exactly what Jody Lewis said yesterday too?

Yah.

We do know Darnay's parents have pull, and he's at least considering her wishes in particular.

His summer shopping preferences aside, she might give him the old puppy dog eyes and maybe a little spending money since he'd have more time to go shopping ;)

Reactions: headcard
Yah.

We do know Darnay's parents have pull, and he's at least considering her wishes in particular.

His summer shopping preferences aside, she might give him the old puppy dog eyes and maybe a little spending money since he'd have more time to go shopping ;)
http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Arti...arnay-Holmes-Ill-be-flying-somewhere-50335301

So he will be "Flying" to USC 31 miles away?

US Army All American Game ends Saturday... just sayin'

Chalk this up to #7 on my list that favor's Nebraska

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
He's in San Antonio til Sunday.
Fact (Meaning you know this for certain) or Opinion(your way of reaching for anything that can get away from the fact Nebraska is most likely the place he will be)

Fact (Meaning you know this for certain) or Opinion(your way of reaching for anything that can get away from the fact Nebraska is most likely the place he will be)

Does that article I can't open say when he's leaving Texas? I think most assume Sunday.

Cliffs - "So, today, Thursday, while watching the West team practice here in San Antonio, I was told exactly that. I was told, point blank, that Holmes now — after weeks of favoring Ohio State — would not pick the Buckeyes on Saturday."
"But I don't believe it, he is still going to OSU"

Cliffs - "So, today, Thursday, while watching the West team practice here in San Antonio, I was told exactly that. I was told, point blank, that Holmes now — after weeks of favoring Ohio State — would not pick the Buckeyes on Saturday."
Tag that exact comment with...

"I'll be flying somewhere on Sunday"

"I can always go shopping when I get to whatever school I go to. I’ll be back home for graduation in the summer."

"My godfather Keyshawn has guided me through this process"

"It would be a blessing to play with them!" <<< Meaning KJJ and Gebbia

Then through in the fact that he is f***ing in our directory... What in Gods green earth makes you think USC other than Wiltf***

Reactions: huskerfan1414
If he has financial aide for this semester,I don't think he can file at all 4 schools. There would be a penalty of some sort

Financial aid awarded and accepted are two different things. Students can obtain awards from as many colleges as they want looking for the best deal.

Yup.

Although they've had something like 6 or 8 decommits so they deserve it more right? :)

No, no, no, no! Basically every year they have their pick of the SoCal litter. It's time for us to get some recruits rated 6.0 or above for a change. They've had their share.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT