ADVERTISEMENT

CU to the big12

Moving forward Oregon and Washington will be making 18 in the near future..

Oh god...now the "money" crowd is going to attack you!

I don't even know who is in the Big 12 anymore, I just want road games that don't require flying, layovers and 12 hour car rides.

Well, you couldn't have that entirely. Here's what it would look like...

Baylor
BYU
Central Florida
Cincinnati
Colorado
Houston
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State
Nebraska
Oklahoma State
TCU
Texas Tech
West Virginia

We'd be the only blue blood plus some pretty good cultural fit and some old rivalries restored. Pretty spare top to bottom though without Texas and OU in there.

Reactions: jkeb and Jaemekon

Baylor
BYU
Central Florida
Cincinnati
Colorado
Houston
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State

Nebraska
Oklahoma State
TCU
Texas Tech
West Virginia

We'd be the only blue blood plus some pretty good cultural fit and some old rivalries restored. Pretty spare top to bottom though without Texas and OU in there.
Hmmm, okay, I would take that.

Reactions: Jaemekon
I would love being back in the big 12, particularly if CU and if somehow OU would stay. Damn I miss those games. I’ve hated being in the BIG since we’ve joined. Other than everyone’s standard hatred for Iowa, I don’t give a shit about any BIG teams.
big 12 isn't worth joining anymore and we'd quickly become more irrelevant. I am with you on the indifference to the big 10. I badly want to see NU win the conference and have trev tell the league to suck his dong.

Baylor
BYU
Central Florida
Cincinnati
Colorado
Houston
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State
Nebraska
Oklahoma State
TCU
Texas Tech
West Virginia

If we had played these teams over the past 5 years we would still have a losing record! LOL

big 12 isn't worth joining anymore and we'd quickly become more irrelevant. I am with you on the indifference to the big 10. I badly want to see NU win the conference and have trev tell the league to suck his dong.
suck my dick GIF

Reactions: salsa red
Colorado is going back to the little 12. Perhaps the B1G can kick out Northwestern, and the little 12 could take them too.

Put me down for wishing we were back in the B12. I loathe our current situation.
The famous British actor Michael Caine said the following in explaining why he supported Brexit (the UK leaving the EU): "I'd rather be a poor master than a rich servant". That pretty much sums up how I've always felt about Nebraska staying in the Big 12 vs moving to the Big 10.

Oh god...now the "money" crowd is going to attack you!

I don't even know who is in the Big 12 anymore, I just want road games that don't require flying, layovers and 12 hour car rides.
Cincinnati, UCF, and BYU would still require flying or long car rides.

The famous British actor Michael Caine said the following in explaining why he supported Brexit (the UK leaving the EU): "I'd rather be a poor master than a rich servant". That pretty much sums up how I've always felt about Nebraska staying in the Big 12 vs moving to the Big 10.

Yeah, because we've really had our way with the B1G 😂

Athletically it's a wash. Academically it's a step down. Colorado must expect the Pac-x to implode.

Baylor
BYU
Central Florida
Cincinnati
Colorado
Houston
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State
Nebraska
Oklahoma State
TCU
Texas Tech
West Virginia

Stop 🙄

Ehh. they bring something. Denver media market is nothing to snub a nose at. Given the available choices, it does make sense.
Absolutely. Beggars can't be choosers. No good P5 teams are going to want to join the little 12, the good P5 teams are trying to get into the SEC or the B1G.

Reactions: buckknowsall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT