ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Trey Palmer!!

The concern with Trey is seeing the field. Mike Evans and Godwin are top 20 WRs in the league. Trey could possibly see time in the slot over Gage (who is also a really good WR). I think Evans, Godwin, and Palmer would be a ridiculous combo. In that scenario you know Trey is getting single coverage so look out deep

Also hearing ramblings that Evans might be traded. That would help Palmer see the field. Right now it’s just a numbers game and Trey ain’t starting over Evans and Godwin. Love him but I’m not going to be that much of a homer.

Note: WR1 was referring to preseason game in which Evans and Godwin did not play.

All the same, think ill take Trey with my last fantasy pick in my keeper league

Last edited:
The concern with Trey is seeing the field. Mike Evans and Godwin are top 20 WRs in the league. Trey could possibly see time in the slot over Gage (who is also a really good WR). I think Evans, Godwin, and Palmer would be a ridiculous combo. In that scenario you know Trey is getting single coverage so look out deep

Also hearing ramblings that Evans might be traded. That would help Palmer see the field. Right now it’s just a numbers game and Trey ain’t starting over Evans and Godwin. Love him but I’m not going to be that much of a homer.

Note: WR1 was referring to preseason game in which Evans and Godwin did not play.

All the same, think ill take Trey with my last fantasy pick in my keeper league
Your note about this being a preseason game doesn’t jibe with the tweet that says he is seen as the centerpiece of the offense in the mold of Tyreke Hill or Desean Jackson…

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78
Is it a parody account or what? They just make stuff up and tweet it out? They work for CNN?
Yes, go look at their account lol...
Same ones that tweeted out the Randy Moss "quote" and now this.. no one, nowhere views Trey as WR 1 for Tampa this year..

Reactions: HBK4life
If true, that’s F’n awesome!
Or is this that bogus account y’all were talking about?

Reactions: t7w0c1
Lavonte has had a great career. He covered Travis Kelce in that Super Bowl and has done plenty of great things. Guys like him seem to get overlooked by more "flashy" players.

Reactions: HBK4life
Lavonte has had a great career. He covered Travis Kelce in that Super Bowl and has done plenty of great things. Guys like him seem to get overlooked by more "flashy" players.
He was an all timer. Reminded me of Terrell Farley

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT