ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton beat UCONN

Traudt is useless. I think Green would have played more had he not injured his hand. Wish Nebraska had Green. He’s a real versatile player that can do a lot. We gotta get these good local players.
Interesting you say that about Traudt because Nebraska was all over him recruiting him in high school and he said thanks but no thanks. I’m not saying your assessment is wrong today but has he committed to Nebraska 2 years ago you would have been rock hard over it.

That has been refuted by many at Creighton. They get along, is it like how we got along with Rasmussen? No but saying he’s unhappy is false.

I hope not, but I heard it from a guy yesterday that doesn't run his mouth lightly. Hope it's wrong.

I hope not, but I heard it from a guy yesterday that doesn't run his mouth lightly. Hope it's wrong.
Guess there are mixed reports. Thing is if he does leave they have 2 former assistants that are doing really well they would call one back, DeVries at Drake or Huss at High Point.

I think McDermott knows he has a sweet job. Biggest game in town, large crowds, conference has a smokin' TV package so you're on FOX and FS1 constantly. And all of this with fairly modest expectations.

I think McDermott knows he has a sweet job. Biggest game in town, large crowds, conference has a smokin' TV package so you're on FOX and FS1 constantly. And all of this with fairly modest expectations.

I know, he has it made. I was shocked to hear what I heard.

One thing I'll say is that if he is going to leave, after this year, losing kalk, Trey, and Baylor, would be the time to do it.

One thing I'll say is that if he is going to leave, after this year, losing kalk, Trey, and Baylor, would be the time to do it.
Alexander is just a junior - not that this means he'll absolutely come back, of course.

Kalkbrenner could probably do a COVID year, but Europe might be more appealing.

I just figure those guys are probably done. Nothing more for them at the college level.

I just figure those guys are probably done. Nothing more for them at the college level.
Could be. But everyone thought Scheiermann would be gone after last year. Must have some decent NIL money flowing.

Reactions: cubsker
Creighton is an Omaha team, not a Nebraska team. There is a difference (and this is coming from someone who lives in Omaha). You think Creighton gives a shit about or represents the values of Greater Nebraska? They don't, and this is one of the many distinctions that make the old "why can't we just root for all Nebraska teams" a really dumb statement/argument.

I'm sure I will get some "Omaha is in Nebraska, dumbass" responses, but I think everyone understands what I mean and knows it’s true.
I know plenty of non Omaha Nebraskans that pull for them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT