ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles @ Bucs

Let’s see if self-proclaimed pussy @jteten ever grows the minimal amount of balls it takes to makes any kind of call or bet, or if he only laughs at others after the fact. I must have missed your reaction to my Chiefs pick. What a sad little pathetic bitch.
Hang in there. If it helps, I laugh at you before, during and after you continue to embarrass yourself. 🤡

Hang in there. If it helps, I laugh at you before, during and after you continue to embarrass yourself. 🤡
Oh I’m fine. Those who can’t do, criticize, because it’s the easiest thing in the world and they’re absolutely talentless.

Crazy collapse by the Eagles. It would be really interesting to know what imploded the team chemistry. They hate each other.

Philly thought points were cheap. They took four points off the scoreboard. Ive never forgotten John Madden saying never take points off the board. Sirianni having to eat it, just like he told the Chief’s fans

Reactions: cornwoman
Oh I’m fine. Those who can’t do, criticize, because it’s the easiest thing in the world and they’re absolutely talentless.

There is a poster ln here who I shan't name who goes back to my posts/thoughts, on how a game will go, and my predictions, and lol's at them when I get it wrong. Not sure i've ever seen him or her make a prediction...but their hindaight is perfecto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT