ADVERTISEMENT

Conference championship games

Deboer inherited a 4-8 team two years ago. 11 wins his first year. And here we are arguing about who is a better QB..... Give Rhule time,.... We need to rebuild...And on and on..... Rebuild my ass. And here we sit.....with the same lame excuses and shit coaching for the last 20 years. Hopefully Matt has rebuilt enough to get 6 wins in year 2.

Oregon was ass all night. Udub earned it. Hell of a season from them.

I hope Oregon never changes and stays weak up front on both sides of the ball forever. It costs them year after year and it is hilarious.

And GD, Herbie and Fowler must have a sore jaw from sucking Bo Nix's c*ck the entire game. They had to have been paid by Phil Knight to talk about him and the Heisman non stop. F Nix, go away you old bastard.

Reactions: Wasker77
We’ve got Haarberg though.
jonah-hill-excited.gif

Reactions: HuskerO
I'll say it.

Trev was hired July 14th 2021.

I wish he had contacted DeBoer's people in August 2021 while DeBoer was at Fresno telling them it was likely Frost would be gone after the 2021 season and Nebraska would pay him the same as Frost, around $5M.

After the Iowa loss in Lincoln on Nov 26th 2021, I wish Alberts would have announced Frost's termination and hiring DeBoer.

Then we would have avoided the embarrassing 2022 season, and have a coach who wins. While I support Rhule for now, Rhule is not a winner, and when he does win, he goes somewhere else. Right now Rhule makes $5.5M this year, DeBoer makes $3.3M/year.

Of course, Osborne, a couple regents, a big donor or two, many fans, and Frost apologists on this board all wanted Scott to get another year with an OC taking over play calling.

I understand Trev Alberts has to go along to get along, but I wish he had had the courage to tell Osborne, the regents and a couple donors to kiss his ass.
I'll say it.

Trev was hired July 14th 2021.

I wish he had contacted DeBoer's people in August 2021 while DeBoer was at Fresno telling them it was likely Frost would be gone after the 2021 season and Nebraska would pay him the same as Frost, around $5M.

After the Iowa loss in Lincoln on Nov 26th 2021, I wish Alberts would have announced Frost's termination and hiring DeBoer.

Then we would have avoided the embarrassing 2022 season, and have a coach who wins. While I support Rhule for now, Rhule is not a winner, and when he does win, he goes somewhere else. Right now Rhule makes $5.5M this year, DeBoer makes $3.3M/year.

Of course, Osborne, a couple regents, a big donor or two, many fans, and Frost apologists on this board all wanted Scott to get another year with an OC taking over play calling.

I understand Trev Alberts has to go along to get along, but I wish he had had the courage to tell Osborne, the regents and a couple donors to kiss his ass.
DeBorer had success at the G5 level much like Scott Frost. However, we all saw how that turned out. Trev was looking for someone who had experience turning around a power 5 program.

Deboer inherited a 4-8 team two years ago. 11 wins his first year. And here we are arguing about who is a better QB..... Give Rhule time,.... We need to rebuild...And on and on..... Rebuild my ass. And here we sit.....with the same lame excuses and shit coaching for the last 20 years. Hopefully Matt has rebuilt enough to get 6 wins in year 2.

Sure he inherited a 4-8 team, that was 43-15 in the five seasons prior to that one season. Matt Rhule inherited a team that went 23-45 in the previous six seasons before he took over. Context matters dumbshit.

I hope FSU loses. That takes them out of the playoff. I think Louisville can win that with no Travis.
I think Oregon is playing better than UW right now but what a game. OU wins IMO
Bama is playing well, so that will be a huge game. I can see Bama winning.
Texas wins
Michigan wins

Final four: Michigan, Bama, Oregon, Texas
Lot of people must have lost money, tonight.

Reason #649 why I don't bet football. I thought the Ducks would smoke em.

Kudos to all who took the Huskies!!!

Been some great game last two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: American Horse
Great game.
Anyone see any coaching mistakes? Huh? Any onside kicks? How bout the play where they line up for a 60 yard fg without their kicker on the field? Any clock mismanagement? Any misuse of a timeout? Any false starts?
Nebraska just got pushed farther down the rankings with the addition of these two head coaches.

Only one thing is for sure. I don't have to watch MR fumble ****ing his way to another loss on the sidelines this week. This year... Out..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: huntered and WHCSC
Wish we had an expanded playoff this year. Would like to see how these teams like Oregon and OSU stack up.

Wash is a very veteran team- interested to see them in playoff.
Both them and Oregon have good teams for one big reason both QB’s transferred two years ago be interested seeing how both do next year with out Nix and Penix..

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Huskies take it all now that was a impressive 2nd win over Oregon last night..

Reactions: mgbreis
DeBorer had success at the G5 level much like Scott Frost. However, we all saw how that turned out. Trev was looking for someone who had experience turning around a power 5 program.
I know. And I had some money burning a hole in my pocket a number of years ago my young nephew said I should spend on this thing called Bitcoin. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Easy to look back knowing what we know now.

In addition to a QB that made great reads and accurate throws, I was impressed with how UW just bulldozed Oregon in the 4th quarter in the run game.

In response to the remark about coaching mistakes, I actually thought UW's play-calling on the drive where they went up 10 was suspect. Gashing them in the run game, only to call two pass plays on 2nd down (and throw incomplete) and stop the clock, setting up very tough 3rd downs. But here's a huge difference between really good teams and where Nebraska is right now - the frequency with which you make a good play. Our Huskers love to string together 3-4 bad plays in a row (see the last 30 seconds against Iowa) while good teams seem to follow up those bad plays with good ones.

Reactions: huntered
Great game.
Anyone see any coaching mistakes? Huh? Any onside kicks? How bout the play where they line up for a 60 yard fg without their kicker on the field? Any clock mismanagement? Any misuse of a timeout? Any false starts?
Nebraska just got pushed farther down the rankings with the addition of these two head coaches.

Only one thing is for sure. I don't have to watch MR fumble ****ing his way to another loss on the sidelines this week. This year... Out..
I never once saw Matt Rhule fumble the ball. I have seen Jeff Sims fumble plenty of times, but not Matt Rhule.

I'm afraid we're way off these teams all around the field... lol. But yeah QB is the most glaring difference for sure.
And on another thread on here someone said we were just a player away (QB) from being 11-1, comparable to these teams! Some on here have some actual fb knowledge and not pure emotions. Others…

Great game.

You definitely missed the first time they played....

Gonna tease Georgia with Louisville.

Yep, nothing ballsy…just want some skin in the games I can/will watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT