ADVERTISEMENT

Conference championship games

If Iowa were to do the unthinkable, would that take Michigan out of the playoffs or do they still sneak in?
B1G would be out

UGA (with win), Pac 12 champ, FSU (with win), Texas (with win)

if FSU loses ohiost might squeak in, which would be absolutely hilarious

Reactions: moralvictories
it would be so funny if iowa won tomorrow

their team total in the first half is 1/2 a point

lol

I'm calking B.S. There is no freaking way that is an actual line.

.....not really callin B.S. I just cannot believe a CCG could have a team that poorly thought of in todays CFB game. Damn.

Reactions: king_kong_
I'm not sold on Nix. I think the Ducks baby seal club 'em....yes I know Huskies won the first time but I felt more like Oregon lost as opposed to Huskies win. We'll see...disclaimer, I would bet on this one...I just think the Ducls win.
"Baby seal club 'em"......hilarious!

I'm not sold on Nix. I think the Ducks baby seal club 'em....yes I know Huskies won the first time but I felt more like Oregon lost as opposed to Huskies win. We'll see...disclaimer, I would not bet on this one...I just think the Ducls win.
Slap Seal GIF

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
FWIW, The guys on the ticket were saying Michigan is in even with a loss, unless its a blowout. Which it will not be. I really really want Iowa to beat them 6-3.

Hypothetical next year. Ohio State v Michigan last game of the season both undefeated. Next week OSU v Mich in championship game. Then they play again potentially for a third time in the expanded playoffs?

Hypothetical next year. Ohio State v Michigan last game of the season both undefeated. Next week OSU v Mich in championship game. Then they play again potentially for a third time in the expanded playoffs?
So be it if it happens. Michigan's schedule is brutal. Texas, USC, Washington, Oregon, and OSU.

Osu only has Oregon, PSU and Michigan.

it's a high spread considering Washington already beat Oregon this season

but the ducks have been rolling, so I get it

Kudos to the size of your balls for telling us ahead of time and taking such a huge gamble. What does it pay is Huskies win outright? What exactly is the miney line is what i'm asking.

I hope FSU loses. That takes them out of the playoff. I think Louisville can win that with no Travis.
I think Oregon is playing better than UW right now but what a game. OU wins IMO
Bama is playing well, so that will be a huge game. I can see Bama winning.
Texas wins
Michigan wins

Final four: Michigan, Bama, Oregon, Texas

Reactions: huntered
I'm not sure how I would go about it. But i'm thinking about getting into gambling and putting a thousand dollars on iowa in the overs for the first half

I'm not sure how I would go about it. But i'm thinking about getting into gambling and putting a thousand dollars on iowa in the overs for the first half

If you can go to Iowa to place the bet, you could sign up at betmgm.com and you can bet up to $1500 on your first bet. If it loses, they give you free bets for the amount you bet.

I'm so terrible at gambling knowledge it's completely silly.... I did win 10 Bucks on red at the rulet wheel during my 24 hours in Vegas, though!!! So I got that

Reactions: huntered
+320 moneyline on washington outright as of this post

they're 10 point dogs

should be a great game tonight
Man, that is ML number and I COULD see UW winning, they have been getting ripped on for like 4 weeks. While people are all over the Ducks dong.

With that said, I can also see the Ducks winning by 14

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT