ADVERTISEMENT

Conference championship games

it's a high spread considering Washington already beat Oregon this season

but the ducks have been rolling, so I get it
It will be an interesting game, that's for sure. Anyone who has been following the Huskies know that Penix started the season lights out but hasn't been the same in the last few games. His Heisman hype has been decreasing while the Duck's QB has been increasing.

The Apple Cup game has many Husky fans wondering what the heck is going on with Penix. Then again, it was the last rivalry game for the 2 schools as Pac 12 schools and Wazzu had (has) lots of anger regarding the explosion of the conference and showed it on the field.

Luv the Ducks tonight and cover.
Whorns will beat the cowpokes
Louisville beats FSU
Georgia will win in a close one..
Michigan wins by 27 points, maybe more.. Odds makers thinking herky scores 7 points.

Alabama's going to beat Georgia and be in the CFP, while Texas is will be left out.

It will be irony...but that happens. Book it.
Would be hilarious.

"The SEC would like to welcome Texas to the new world order in their new conference! Longhorns, we know you're not used to being 3rd or 4th banana politically when the rubber hits the road, but you'll get used to it after a few years. You'll note that we never schedule Alabama and Georgia head to head in the regular season. There's a reason for that. But don't worry, that means both you and Oklahoma get to play them both more often."

Last edited:
Reactions: huntered
I will watch some tonight. Because it is the end of an era. When college football was college football. But none others.

Also, keep an eye on this. 32 female Oregon athletes are suing UO over Title IX. In part due to NIL. If they win it will change everything again.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I will watch some tonight. Because it is the end of an era. When college football was college football. But none others.

Also, keep an eye on this. 32 female Oregon athletes are suing UO over Title IX. In part due to NIL. If they win it will change everything again.

Without bothering to read it what sports do they participate in?
Women still think their sport is worth more than men’s sports that generate more money, which pays the bills.

Without bothering to read it what sports do they participate in?
Women still think their sport is worth more than men’s sports that generate more money, which pays the bills.
Rowing and Beach volleyball

And this is one of the reasons why I stopped watching CFB. It seems like everytime Herby talks about a player, he transferred from somewhere else.

Second half is gonna be a blood bath

For gamblers

Last edited:
I'm afraid we're way off these teams all around the field... lol. But yeah QB is the most glaring difference for sure.
Oh, I'm sure these two teams would have us covered all over. But QB play affects everything so it's hard to judge.

Reactions: BigRedTed
I'll say it.

Trev was hired July 14th 2021.

I wish he had contacted DeBoer's people in August 2021 while DeBoer was at Fresno telling them it was likely Frost would be gone after the 2021 season and Nebraska would pay him the same as Frost, around $5M.

After the Iowa loss in Lincoln on Nov 26th 2021, I wish Alberts would have announced Frost's termination and hiring DeBoer.

Then we would have avoided the embarrassing 2022 season, and have a coach who wins. While I support Rhule for now, Rhule is not a winner, and when he does win, he goes somewhere else. Right now Rhule makes $5.5M this year, DeBoer makes $3.3M/year.

Of course, Osborne, a couple regents, a big donor or two, many fans, and Frost apologists on this board all wanted Scott to get another year with an OC taking over play calling.

I understand Trev Alberts has to go along to get along, but I wish he had had the courage to tell Osborne, the regents and a couple donors to kiss his ass.

Reactions: c3o and Bruce1981
Fitting finale for the PAC tonight at any rate. I regret missing most of the first matchup between these teams. Great game.

Reactions: king_kong_
Oregon defense on that last drive was extremely soft. Only rush 4 the whole time and let Penix pick them apart. Terrible defensive play calling on that drive

Reactions: baseball31ne
Oop.. like I said, UW wins.

Damn good offense, I feel weird even watching it.

Goes to show how shitty Satterfield is compared to basically anyone else

This has been such a great game. I started watching only to see the final Pac 12 game, but it's been entertaining enough to keep my interest.

Reactions: BigRedTed
Don't have a dog in this fight and don't really care who wins. Just enjoying a great game. That said I'm hoping Oregon gets the ball back here for cinematic excitement.

Reactions: NYC-Husker
I thought Oregon was gonna smoke the Huskies. Oregon hasn't played anyone so that kind of confused me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT