ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado…Prime

I can’t confirm, but ESPN showed him walking off field with 5 sheriff deputies, not shaking hands with Stanford coach. Can’t confirm, but that’s what it looked like.

He definitely did not do a radio or TV post-game on-field interview.

Waiting for the people who defend his actions and his players when they win come here to explain the actions in the loss. Actually, not waiting because it’s the same spin. Didn’t watch the game but glad for the outcome. Sometimes humility has to be repeatedly presented to learn and understand it’s part of life and being the best person you can be.

Waiting for the people who defend his actions and his players when they win come here to explain the actions in the loss. Actually, not waiting because it’s the same spin. Didn’t watch the game but glad for the outcome. Sometimes humility has to be repeatedly presented to learn and understand it’s part of life and being the best person you can be.
I don’t pay any attention to Deion other than the game we played them and the fact that he took over a 1-11 team and completely embarrassed our program, players and coaching staff on national tv.

I went back and looked at their schedule and the only game that was a complete cake walk for them was ours

34307919.gif

(INB4 thread is racist)

Yup, we looked like crap and they had our number.

But there's a solid chance we go bowling and Colorado does not. That's been the case even right after the Colorado-Nebraska game.
Nebraska did themselves in with 4 huge turnovers and mistakes in the first half. Defense played good for about 2 1/2 quarters, but they needed a few first half scores and didn't get them.

I don’t pay any attention to Deion other than the game we played them and the fact that he took over a 1-11 team and completely embarrassed our program, players and coaching staff on national tv.

I went back and looked at their schedule and the only game that was a complete cake walk for them was ours
Go away troll

Didn’t watch last night but did watch the second half this morning just to enjoy how bad they choked. How do you give up 46 pts and let a no-name WR get 13 catches for 294 yds in a half?

Lets check out some of Deion's receipts this week...

Deion on Sheduer after ASU, “You see it every week, this ain’t new for him. You’ve seen this every week. We’ve seen him do this every week. It’s like we wait for him to put on his cape and do what he does. That’s what he does every week. You guys should be accustomed to it by now.”

Sheduer's Watch, "It's hilarious to me because he and I joke about it on a daily basis," Coach Prime said. "We just got to get him a lucrative watch deal. He can't keep doing it for free. He can't keep doing it for nothing.""We gotta capitalize now," he added with a smile. "He is my son. We gotta capitalize on the moment!"

Deion's Lavar/Daddy ball pitch to Atlanta, "We ain't coming back unless we bringing the Sanders boys to the A, both of them."

Crying about game times, “Who makes these 8 o’clock (Mountain time) games?” Sanders asked. “They are the dumbest thing ever. It’s the stupidest thing ever invented in life. Who wants to stay up to 8 o’clock for a darn game? What about the East Coast? I mean, do they even care about ratings if anybody’s watching it? I’m sorry, I’m venting. What are we supposed to do with the kids all day, until 8 o’clock?”

Just really interesting to go back and look at following last night's collapse, and Sheduer throwing a crucial pick in overtime... Then the audacity of this joker to go into the post game interview blaming these guys for being "complacent", or "not being built for the moment", or "not loving the game..."

Lets check out some of Deion's receipts this week...

Deion on Sheduer after ASU, “You see it every week, this ain’t new for him. You’ve seen this every week. We’ve seen him do this every week. It’s like we wait for him to put on his cape and do what he does. That’s what he does every week. You guys should be accustomed to it by now.”

Sheduer's Watch, "It's hilarious to me because he and I joke about it on a daily basis," Coach Prime said. "We just got to get him a lucrative watch deal. He can't keep doing it for free. He can't keep doing it for nothing.""We gotta capitalize now," he added with a smile. "He is my son. We gotta capitalize on the moment!"

Deion's Lavar/Daddy ball pitch to Atlanta, "We ain't coming back unless we bringing the Sanders boys to the A, both of them."

Crying about game times, “Who makes these 8 o’clock (Mountain time) games?” Sanders asked. “They are the dumbest thing ever. It’s the stupidest thing ever invented in life. Who wants to stay up to 8 o’clock for a darn game? What about the East Coast? I mean, do they even care about ratings if anybody’s watching it? I’m sorry, I’m venting. What are we supposed to do with the kids all day, until 8 o’clock?”

Just really interesting to go back and look at following last night's collapse, and Sheduer throwing a crucial pick in overtime... Then the audacity of this joker to go into the post game interview blaming these guys for being "complacent", or "not being built for the moment", or "not loving the game..."
Deion Sanders choked the game away last night.

Not his players.

The mighty 5 star CB Hunter gets torched by a Stanford wide receiver.....13 receptions for almost 300 yards and 3 TD's. RollingLaugh
one off the back of hunter's head, one 97 yds. mighty funny. hunter's good, that receiver is great(and humble about it}

Coach Sanders exposed the truth in his coaching approach last night. Postgame, he challenged his players to match his passion, his drive, his love for the game, etc. The appropriate tone should be "match our (coaches) passion, etc. This should wake a few kids up. It's always been about Coach Sanders. He will Coach his sons into the NFL, then quit or move on.

Coach Sanders exposed the truth in his coaching approach last night. Postgame, he challenged his players to match his passion, his drive, his love for the game, etc. The appropriate tone should be "match our (coaches) passion, etc. This should wake a few kids up. It's always been about Coach Sanders. He will Coach his sons into the NFL, then quit or move on.
Since they're calling people out, pointing fingers, and assigning blame, hopefully one of his players will say:

"Except that coach needed to get his son big stats in the second half of the game last night, we'd have won the game by at least 3 scores"

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
When you give a soundbite, speech, etc and it works, that's motivation. When it doesn't, it's a gimmick. Last night should leave kids with deep questions about whether they are players led by a coach, or pawns in a selfish plan that doesn't include them.

In coaching, I have used the line, "I can't do it for you." In retrospect, that approach is ridiculous. I needed to remind the kids how they were going to get it done the whole time. I was never doing $***. Putting yourself as the coach at the center of attention is always a losing strategy in the end.
However, if one thinks like Coach Sanders seems to think, the endgame is already known, and what happens in between can be moved aside at your convenience.

Deion definitely choked away the lead, but he didn’t throw that yolobomb INT in 2OT. When it was tied, it was basically a new game at that point. Shadeur gave away any opportunity to win the game in OT.
Stanford went 99 yards to tie it with a FG at the end of regulation. I was waiting for a Casio pick and it was amazing.

Reactions: kruller and HuskAir
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT