ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson v Alabama thread

So Imagine Dragons is going to take a great game so far...and with a 10-minute performance, take a big steaming shit right in the middle of it and ruin the entire experience. Worst fking band in music today. They are single-handedly wimpifying music worldwide.
i switched over to some other channel. I don't know what channel but I had to get away from the sound and image of that dude on stage

So Imagine Dragons is going to take a great game so far...and with a 10-minute performance, take a big steaming shit right in the middle of it and ruin the entire experience. Worst fking band in music today. They are single-handedly wimpifying music worldwide.
I switched to the ice skating cross race for a few minutes. Better than the crap halftime show.

Can't understand a word he said. But then again, it didn't sound much different than a lot of the interviews at the AA game Saturday. So it must be my accent

Imagine dragons are putting on a terrible half time show and are still by far the best music on stage there. Wow. lil Wayne. Wow.

Reactions: SC_'sker
"They don't have a twitchy pass rusher." Wow if Alabama doesn't have one, what kind of hope do we have?

Wish I would've changed the Toner in my printer during the Half show. Would've been more exciting!

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Gump doesn’t turn the ball over this half they just might come back and win..

Bama has over 300 yards now, does that start to take its toll on the Clemson D in the 4th qtr?

No need to review. If announcers would keep their mouths shut most reviews wouldn't even happen

Reactions: EATAFAT1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT