ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson v Alabama thread

That missed extra point could be something to ponder, Clemson has had the ball for less than 12 minutes so far. Hope their defense holds them to a 3 and out here.

Night folks. I want to concentrate and my old fashioned and the processing of the SEC.

It is easier to destroy something than build it. Hopefully Clemson will give the coup de grace. We'll know in a couple years.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Why would anyone pay big money for the nice leather end zone seats on the field and spend their time texting on their phone rather than watching the game

Why would anyone pay big money for the nice leather end zone seats on the field and spend their time texting on their phone rather than watching the game

Silicon Valley....those seats are hardly “big money” to people out there

I'm not sure it makes a difference at this point.

Bama’s offense can easily make up 21 points. Especially if the Clemson offense slows down. Clemson has zero running game...not ideal for chewing up clock and shortening the game

Going back to the copycat comment that saban made. What a dumbass comment. He said Clemson was doing stuff that they saw other teams have success with (OU) that they didn't get a chance to practice against.,. IF I heard that right.

IF ateam had success running something against me I would sure as heck prepare for it against my next opponent. They do watch film.

Going back to the copycat comment that saban made. What a dumbass comment. He said Clemson was doing stuff that they saw other teams have success with (OU) that they didn't get a chance to practice against.,. IF I heard that right.

IF ateam had success running something against me I would sure as heck prepare for it against my next opponent. They do watch film.

Perhaps an excuse (if)for being throttled?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT