ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson v Alabama thread

In how many yrs will it take Scott to get NU to Bama/Clemson level?

As soon as we can start pulling in Top 10 recruiting classes every year like Clemson has. They've signed at least three 5-star recruits in each of their last 4 recruiting classes, including six 5-stars last year.

Venables is also a hell of a defensive coordinator. After a few mediocre seasons, Dabo went out and hired great proven coordinators. Don't think Frost will ever do that, so we have to hope Chinander gets it done.

Last edited:
The great thing is Saban has lots of time to pace back and forth on the sidelines with the TV cameras on him. He doesnt like that I guarantee you, it makes him look bad. He wants out of there now.

Reactions: mmunso7
The great thing is Saban has lots of time to pace back and forth on the sidelines with the TV cameras on him. He doesnt like that I guarantee you, it makes him look bad. He wants out of there now.

No one is stopping him from leaving the field but him!Laughing

Reactions: mmunso7
I really believed the Clemson defensive line could shut down Alabama but, WOW! Alabama doesn't know how to handle adversity. They're just gutless.

Trevor Lawrence is a great player and will have an amazing and lucrative career. That said, he looks the the offspring of that kid from Real Genius and a Muppet.

I’m guessing Clemson will be back in the title game for the next 2 years with their star freshmen, but hopefully it will be other teams then Alabama playing against them now

Can't stay out. This is a changing of the guard. As the early draft rule has hurt Ohio State it has also hurt Bama. Along with the coaches that Bama has lost throughout the years because of succcess. Success and dominance are fleeting. Success has it's own safeguards f
Martinez is very good. Ratings are certainly not infallible. We had an all-B1G linebacker this year who was a middle three-star out of high school.

The west should be very fun next year.

Thrilled to see Bama take it in the back porch. Tired of them backing into championships with one loss season after season as if it were their right.

where is Paul "$EC" Finebaum at??? shouldn't he be interviewed right now by somebody? if the score was flipped his crap would be all over my TV & radio right now

Reactions: Can o' corn
I wont be worried about Maryland being good any time soon. Abysmal playcalling from locksley.

While I don't want to see any program dominate college football (unless it's Nebraska) I do like Dabo. He seems like he really loves his players and he really enjoys his job, it's a refreshing contrast to Saban who seems to view his job as a terrible burden.

Martinez is very good. Ratings are certainly not infallible. We had an all-B1G linebacker this year who was a middle three-star out of high school.
Lol, you need the 4 and 5 star recruits and if we’re gonna compete for the National Championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT