ADVERTISEMENT

Chucky coming home?

Muskyhunter16

Walk On
Apr 15, 2020
Just saw an article that Chucky Hepburn is entering the portal and a likely landing spot is N. I never really liked the guy though he does play great D. I think he’d be a welcomed addition even with the hatred

So the info I saw said he may return home to Nebraska….doesnt say which school. Ball Sack Skers is saying it’s the “big red”

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
After husker fans bood him unmercifully for three years?

Does Creighton need a point guard?
Yes they could use one. Trey Alexander most likely going pro early. Unsure of Steven Ashworth’s eligibility. Josiah Dotzler another Bellevue West grad saw some time this year he will end up being really good but has very limited experience.

Josiah Dotzler is better offensively but don’t believe he is a point guard like Chucky..

No question the Creighton will greatly miss Alexander next season..

I could see Hepburn being a good addition, if he's willing to distribute the ball.

But if he's going to be Chucky Ball-Stopper who just wants to go one-on-one and try to build a highlight reel, hard pass.

I could see Hepburn being a good addition, if he's willing to distribute the ball.

But if he's going to be Chucky Ball-Stopper who just wants to go one-on-one and try to build a highlight reel, hard pass.
That’s been the difference this year and last isn’t it. Previously Fred and Co got excellent talent in here (McGowens bros, the kid from Boys Town, etc) but they got theirs and weren’t concerned as much with end result of the team.

I’d be fine with it as long as Fred doesn’t believe Chucky will be sole answer to our scoring needs. I was hard on Chucky, but I’m hard on every good Nebraska athlete that chooses a conference rival over the huskers. If he wants to come home and play for Fred and Nebraska all will be forgiven. (as long as he plays well of course 😉)

The "article" is a tweet from a parody account called "Ball Sack Skers". Chucky isn't coming to Nebraska.

No one else posting he’s transferring. Sounds like he’s happy in Maddison.

I don’t ever think he’d be a bluejay. Coach Mc slow played the kid and you can’t blame Coach. Creightons 2021’s recruiting class might be the best class in schools history. Trey Alexander & Nembhard are both better than Chucky.

Reactions: kevingne
And don’t we have the Uhlis kid from Iowa St? (Suspended for gambling).
I'm wondering why Uhlis is still on the team. But if Hepburn did transfer, I would think that a experienced multiyear starter from Wisconsin would have the upper hand over a bench rider from Iowa who spent more time placing illegal bets than he did playing basketball.

I'm wondering why Uhlis is still on the team. But if Hepburn did transfer, I would think that a experienced multiyear starter from Wisconsin would have the upper hand over a bench rider from Iowa who spent more time placing illegal bets than he did playing basketball.
Ahron (the "H" is oddly in the first name) Ulis started 27 games in 2022-23.

Reactions: Brv2005
For anyone who is not aware of who Chucky is as a person, I'd like to let you all know that he is a great kid from a great family. I would like to see him N, but if he chooses otherwise, I hope you would consider that prior to getting angry about it on this board. I know that he took a good ribbing from Husker fans in the stands during games, but that's different, and he gets that. This is a very centered young man. Just consider being kind or letting it be if he chooses to go elsewhere. And no, I have no inside information. Hope he chooses N.

For anyone who is not aware of who Chucky is as a person, I'd like to let you all know that he is a great kid from a great family. I would like to see him N, but if he chooses otherwise, I hope you would consider that prior to getting angry about it on this board. I know that he took a good ribbing from Husker fans in the stands during games, but that's different, and he gets that. This is a very centered young man. Just consider being kind or letting it be if he chooses to go elsewhere. And no, I have no inside information. Hope he chooses N.
The booing was 99% from student section which 95% didn't know who Chucky was 3 years ago and wouldn't have recognized him in public. Have no issues with booing a player when he acts like a d*** but Chucky never did that.

The booing was 99% from student section which 95% didn't know who Chucky was 3 years ago and wouldn't have recognized him in public. Have no issues with booing a player when he acts like a d*** but Chucky never did that.
I’m very glad to hear that the student section is interested enough to boo opposing players

Reactions: 9and4 and Yantzeee
Tell is why he was at Boys Town, then. By choice?

Ahron (the "H" is oddly in the first name) Ulis started 27 games in 2022-23.
Oh gosh, you’re right. I was remembering his stats and assumed he must have had limited minutes. Nonetheless, hopefully we can bring in a good point guard to help out Lawrence next year.

Reactions: 9and4
Is kidnapping Kolek and bringing him here an option? Let me know.

T2SlxV.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT