ADVERTISEMENT

All our H.S recruits coming N

Want help at QB next year? Fix the OL.
Man IF we could find a portal starting left tackle it would help immensely. I don’t blame Corcoran. He shouldn’t be playing out there. What we’re seeing is Frost’s and Austin’s miscalculation that they could take a high school guard and make him a left tackle ☹️. Then add 2 devastating knee injuries to Teddy and you get what we’re getting. It is possible that we end up with a freshman starting out there next fall.

Man IF we could find a portal starting left tackle it would help immensely. I don’t blame Corcoran. He shouldn’t be playing out there. What we’re seeing is Frost’s and Austin’s miscalculation that they could take a high school guard and make him a left tackle ☹️. Then add 2 devastating knee injuries to Teddy and you get what we’re getting. It is possible that we end up with a freshman starting out there next fall.
I'm not sold on Teddy. Too injury prone and too many penalties. I just don't see him ever being a great one but yes, I hope I'm wrong of course.

Reactions: king_kong_
I'm not sold on Teddy. Too injury prone and too many penalties. I just don't see him ever being a great one but yes, I hope I'm wrong of course.
I’m not sure he’ll ever recover completely from the knee.

How many tackles has Raiola signed in his 2 offseasons?

Zero?

Now that he’s had time to build relationships there will be a couple this cycle.
So, zero

High school or portal

In two years

Our dogshit tackle problem isn’t new. Was glaring at the time of his hiring.

Then again he’d never recruited a single player in his life at the time of his hiring, so not sure what we should expect

Training wheels very much still on for the nepotism retainee OL Coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT