ADVERTISEMENT

Championship game to be moved back a week?

It sounds like OSU is going to play even though they could be out several key players including 4 out of their top 6 DL which is just insane. I know people are saying it should be treated like any other illness, but the problem is the BiG's insane 17 day mandatory rule. The SEC and ACC have far less restrictions. OSU would have some of their players back if pushed out a week under SEC rules but will still be missing quite a few under the B1G's 17 day rule. Plus Covid is really breaking out bigtime in the Midwest right now. Any team could get over an outbreak of the flu in a few days but hard to overcome your own conference's insanity when they stack the deck against you. As you can tell, I can't stand the BiG. They're going to look like real a-holes if OSU is missing a ton of players against Alabama.

Reactions: timnsun
It sounds like OSU is going to play even though they could be out several key players including 4 out of their top 6 DL which is just insane. I know people are saying it should be treated like any other illness, but the problem is the BiG's insane 17 day mandatory rule. The SEC and ACC have far less restrictions. OSU would have some of their players back if pushed out a week under SEC rules but will still be missing quite a few under the B1G's 17 day rule. Plus Covid is really breaking out bigtime in the Midwest right now. Any team could get over an outbreak of the flu in a few days but hard to overcome your own conference's insanity when they stack the deck against you. As you can tell, I can't stand the BiG. They're going to look like real a-holes if OSU is missing a ton of players against Alabama.
When is the world going to realize the Covid is a hoax and a fear intimidation tactic? I am so over this BS.

Ohio State is going to play so they can use having all their players out as an excuse because they would have lost anyway.

Ohio State is going to play so they can use having all their players out as an excuse because they would have lost anyway.
So you're saying they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they try to cancel, they're chickenshit. But now, if they play short-handed, they can use that as an excuse for the defeat. OK, but the jealousy runs deep in your post. You know how to cure that ? Beat them ON THE FIELD, something that some of the whiners in the B1G can't seem to do. They have to rely on others (Clemson, Alabama). Here's my advice: learn to live with it because it isn't going to change anytime soon. And here's the kicker: I'm not even an OSU fan, just sick of whiners

So you're saying they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they try to cancel, they're chickenshit. But now, if they play short-handed, they can use that as an excuse for the defeat. OK, but the jealousy runs deep in your post. You know how to cure that ? Beat them ON THE FIELD, something that some of the whiners in the B1G can't seem to do. They have to rely on others (Clemson, Alabama). Here's my advice: learn to live with it because it isn't going to change anytime soon. And here's the kicker: I'm not even an OSU fan, just sick of whiners
e31.jpg

Not only that, but I think we can all agree that Ryan Day is just dreamy.

Just stop
No I wont... people are as stupid as sheep. There is zero evidence that what the sheep herders are doing will eliminate covid. Covid will be around forever and every year it will morph to a new strain. All the sheep will mindlessly follow thinking the sheep herder is protecting them. Evidence does show it is not as deadly as the sheep herders tell you it is. And you mindlessly follow along...

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojanhorse13
No I wont... people are as stupid as sheep. There is zero evidence that what the sheep herders are doing will eliminate covid. Covid will be around forever and every year it will morph to a new strain. All the sheep will mindlessly follow thinking the sheep herder is protecting them. Evidence does show it is not as deadly as the sheep herders tell you it is. And you mindlessly follow along...
Not a hoax, overblown maybe, not a hoax. Just stop, don't be ignorant.

Reactions: Herbert Husker
So “I’m a lemming” because I came on here and witnessed all the posts of ‘Sir Yacht’....?

We're talking two different things. If we're talking about others sharing his nonsense on this board, then yes, I know of the troll. But I never followed him or viewed him as credible. We're talking about twitter and I've got all social media blocked. You can post those tweets and I can't see them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT