ADVERTISEMENT

Can Frost Start Tomorrow?

Sounds like you haven’t taken your Metamucil

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter
Familiar with twitter, just don’t have enough time to follow all of the Florida fans and compile their tweets and see that all the fans want frost.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Florida fans want Frost, but to blanket statement that all Florida fans want Frost caused me to wonder what your source was.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of Florida fans tweets and compile them for us.

Reactions: Jimmy Frank
Familiar with twitter, just don’t have enough time to follow all of the Florida fans and compile their tweets and see that all the fans want frost.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Florida fans want Frost, but to blanket statement that all Florida fans want Frost caused me to wonder what your source was.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of Florida fans tweets and compile them for us.

You don’t sound familiar, Twitter has a nifty search functionality.

Yougotswatted, you tend to come up with a saying and then run with it don’t you?

For a few weeks it was #SFnotgoodenough in every post...

Now you’ve shifted to Metamucil, applying it randomly to Moos in several posts and now me as well.

I’m would like to encourage you to mix it up a little bit more... I don’t want to read about Moos and Metamucil in every one of your posts for the rest of the season...

Reactions: TheBeav815
Yougotswatted, you tend to come up with a saying and then run with it don’t you?

For a few weeks it was #SFnotgoodenough in every post...

Now you’ve shifted to Metamucil, applying it randomly to Moos in several posts and now me as well.

I’m would like to encourage you to mix it up a little bit more... I don’t want to read about Moos and Metamucil in every one of your posts for the rest of the season...

Based on your actions I assumed you were a senior citizen (nothing wrong with the golden years).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT